Carnival Spirit extended balcony right under Lido deck / pool? 8169

Hey guys,

Looks like we will be staying in 8169 with 2 kids under 4 years of age... wondering whether it is a noisy cabin and we will be able to hear everything that is going on upstairs?

Anyone stayed in that cabin? or any other experience

Thanks!

You will be directly under the main pool deck which also has the main stage area for any deck party's which will be on at night.

Crew moving deck chairs/tables around at night or early morning could create some noise, music, people dancing etc when deck party's are on, they usually run from 10pm till 12 I think.

Also pool and spa pumps maybe.

Sound proofing may be good and you hear nothing but don't know as haven't stayed in that cabin.

We stayed in a cabin under the red frog pub and could hear the music which was ok for us but would not be good with young kids.

I would think it will be ok most of the time as at night is very quiet on pool deck, only when deck party's are on I would say you will hear some noise.

Edited by lagoon380

So I did call, and the only other cabin available is 8255... thoughts?

its at the back of the ship, below the serenity bar (adults only area i think?) but it is a standard cabin (8169 has and extended balcony).

I was told that pool is normally closed after 5-6pm and most likely they will be not much noise coming?

Thank you so much for helping!

The only issue I see with 8169 is the night time deck party's which their should be 2, one on Caribbean theme night and 80's theme night used to Mexican.

8169 will have less movement than 8255 but it won't be much unless the sea's are really rough.

Another issue would be if your kids have a sleep during the day as pool deck is very busy during the day.

Under serenity would be quieter

Pool is still open at night at least it was on our cruises on Carnival Spirit & Legend.

Edited by lagoon380

Thank you very much!

We play white noise for kids at night time.. so hopefully it will help with any noises coming from above! well praying :)

and hoping kids would be exhausted by the time they go to sleep.. :)

• 3 weeks later...