OK be honest with me... About Grand Turk

CarnivalPlatCruiser

What company did you do your helicopter tour with? Did you book before you went or when you were there? Think my husband would love this kind of tour, so eager to find out more.

Thanks

CaribbeanVirgin

We booked it online through Carnival.

• 3 weeks later...

Is there one place or more than one place where we can purchase some of the GT items? Someone mentioned shell jewelry, I would be interested in seeing that also, if someone could tell me where to find/locate this?

I contacted Karibarental there in the Turks....carts are 4 seated and run 100 a day and 2 seated atv is 80.....did u feel aFraid leaving cart and exploring... Do they give u a lock? How was driving... On right side? Crazy drivers?

Rented from Karib. 4 seater golf cart or car were the same price, $100

Driviing on left was not a problem. The only thing I couldn't get used to, every time I wanted to use my turn signal I turned on my wipers, lol.

Did you see the National Museum while on tour, or on your own? I would like to see their gift section.

The "junk" you are talking about, could you tell if it was made on GT island, or it looked like it was made in China?

• 1 month later...
We did a dune buggy excursion. Very exciting and fun. Lots of wild horses and burros.

The shirt I wore will never be clean again (oh well). I got dirtier than anyone else in our caravan because my dear hubby knows how to make the muddy water fly!

That sounds so fun!! Who did you book through if you don't mind me asking😊

• 1 month later...

Unless their island policy has changed in the past two years, there are no "private beaches" on the island. all beaches are public, and can be accessed and used by anyone. this makes it possible to find absolutely empty stretches of pure white sand, good god I love Grand Turk...is it November yet???

Yes Grand Turk is very nice. Just got back two weeks ago, bringing back (not perfect) a very nice light blue conch shell. It is the "center" :) of attention, with smaller shells around it on my living room carpet.