100 days and free laundry?

CASHIPman

I don't know the answer to your question. However, I do know that you will be invited up the podium at the Venetian Society meeting, and presented the Tiffany sapphire pin. During our voyage last December, of the 302 passengers, only two scores have a hundred days or more. Several couples who completed 100 days during that voyage were honoured with that presentation. So make sure you attend that meeting, and have someone take pictures on your procession!

Same here. We reached 100 days during a cruise, but had free laundry from the beginning. However, it would be wise to contact Silversea to remind them and get confirmation. Another passenger on a previous cruise told me that this benefit had been overlooked in his case.

Yes, it kicks in on the cruise during which you hit 100 days. Among the papers waiting for you in your suite, there will be a card confirming that you have the free laundry. If not, ask -- probably starting with the cruise consultant, who can confirm the number of days on your "permanent record".

As we get ready for our second Silversea cruise, I want to remind first time cruisers of the long standing tradition that ROOKIE cruisers are the ones actually responsible for doing the laundry for the "100 day" people!

Dan

Since we have only two voyages, we wonder we may never see 100 days. All we have is the sterling silver pin. For those of you lucky folks who have Tiffany sapphire pins (100 days, anyone who has done a world cruise will have that) and rubby pins (350 days), would you be so nice to take a picture of those pins and post it on this board for the benefit of our curiosity? (Use macro setting and high resolution for clarity, please!)

I want to remind first time cruisers of the long standing tradition that ROOKIE cruisers are the ones actually responsible for doing the laundry for the "100 day" people!

Oh my. My first Silversea cruise is this summer. But does it count that I've been on lots of other cruises, just not Silversea? Please advise so I know whether to pack rubber gloves and detergent. hehehe

Archived