Sapphire Princess platter

cruisinderek

What specific detail are you looking for, I just got of the Sapphire this past week. I'll have to check to see if my wife saved any.

Well either I am a bonehead or that link is not working. Either way, is there anyone else that can help me find a copy of the platter?

trying to get the .pdf files for you :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24967382&highlight=patters#post24967382

See post # 107

PS. No flame here, but they are patters not platters. :)

Well I feel like a bonehead. What in the world is a patter ??? I will have to google it. I thought it was a platter kind of like an offering.

Well I feel like a bonehead. What in the world is a patter ??? I will have to google it. I thought it was a platter kind of like an offering.

The word patter also has the meaning of to chatter or converse in a light manner. That I believe is the definition they are going for since it is a a newsletter communicating information.

Here is a post from a few days ago:

Howdy Sapphire Cruisers,

I found a thread that contains most of the Patters for a cruise this summer. Here is the shortcut: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...=patter&page=4 and the Patters start at post 104. There is one day missing, Friday.

Sorry about that, I assumed the link would carry over. Northender's link is working fine.

The "Princess Patter" is the daily on-board informative bulletin containing all activities on board ship, a bit about the particular port you will be visiting, sales & specials offered on board, times and places of all events on board, who or what the evening entertainment is, classes or lectures offered, etc. It is delivered each evening to your cabin by your cabin steward and will contain all the events for the following day so you can make your plans accordingly.

"Patter" is a word used to mean chatting or informal communication.

When I get home I'll see if they are around. If memory serves me correct they had stuff going from 10am on.

Beyond the standard evening enteratainment ( show, comedian, music, piano/singing bar. themed dancing areas ) things during the day; bingo, dancing classes, poker tournament, cooking classes, theater show Q&A, art auctions, ice sculpture, music, etc. You can't be bored whether you are 5 or 88 as long as you have an interest there is something interesting!

If you are a sit down meal person realize that doing 3 sit down meals and tea can consume 6+ hours of your day :D

Okay warning: I was very dissapointed in the pursors service, dining room, and the food overall. Beside that it was good, but then that did add up to me not planning on making princess the first choice like I did in the past.

Good luck!

We are just looking to see what is offered and such. My wife is a very nervous traveler and showing her what to expect might calm her down a bit. Thank you in advance

Don't feel like a bonehead. :) How would you know? Just enjoy your cruise, that is what counts the most.:);)

Archived