Car Service in Vancouver, BC

Hi all!

My sister and I are taking our mom on a cruise to Hawaii in October to celebrate her 90th birthday. We will stay the night before the cruise in an airport hotel. Does anyone know of a reliable car service/van service that can take us to Canada Place the day our cruise leaves? Our hotel provides airport transportation but not cruise port.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions! :)

Hi all!

My sister and I are taking our mom on a cruise to Hawaii in October to celebrate her 90th birthday. We will stay the night before the cruise in an airport hotel. Does anyone know of a reliable car service/van service that can take us to Canada Place the day our cruise leaves? Our hotel provides airport transportation but not cruise port.

Thanks in advance for your help and suggestions! :)

The cheapest would a taxi from the airport to Canada Place . Taxi's are fixed rate depending on where your going.

Here is a link to the only approved company at YVR.

http://www.yvr.ca/en/getting-to-from-yvr/hired-sedans-limousines.aspx

Here is a link to a search for Limo companies in Vancouver

https://www.google.ca/search?q=vancouver+limo+service&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=Sm9_VauNBsnToATopoD4CA

It will still be cheaper to use a taxi from the airport.

I think you asked for a car service, so I would be inclined to recommend Aerocar which has the contract limo from YVR for a fixed price, however this would require taking the hotel shuttle back to YVR to take advantage of that price. They do offer pick ups from any location but it will be more than the YVR flat contract rate. A taxi from most YVR hotels will cost you about $35.

We grabbed a cab from the airport to the terminal, and I think it was $40.00 for four persons. I don't think that you would need to pre-book a car service.

I am happy to tell you that taxi service from YVR to Canada Place is now a flat rate of $35.