Eze from VilleFrance

PEA2013

My husband and I are taking the kids 19,17,10 on RC Liberty of the Seas in June. We generally do excursions just because it's easy and we don't have to think. It's a vacation after all. Anyway, the choices are either too long or too short. I have read my travel books and it doesn't look that difficult to take public transit. I'd like your opinions. And yes, we have traveled to Europe numerous times before. Just like to keep it simple. Also, Eze is a must for me.

Since you haven't received any responses…

We did not go to Eze, but went further on to Monte Carlo via the public bus. It's the #100 Eastbound bus and will say "Menton" on it, as that is the last stop. Returning, you will want the #100 Westbound bus that says "Nice" on it. From the port, you walk up the hill and slightly to the left and follow the bus stop signs. Going East, you will want to be on the water side of the street. The West stop is on the opposite side of the street by the shops. Buses ran about every 15 minutes or so. It was about 20 minutes to get to Monte Carlo, so it will be a little quicker to get to Eze. This was in May 2012, so of course things may have changed. But, I'm sure it is still just as easy to take public transportation to Eze. I believe there is also a train you can take. I have included a link below to the bus route and timetable.

http://www.lignesdazur.com

Sigh! Not sure why nobody else will help the OP but I do get tired of posting the same info again and again and again. So I used the CC Search option, typed in the keyword "Eze" and also put in my own CC name "Hlitner" in the name field and it shows I have personally posted info on Eze in 222 threads. And many of them have the info that the OP seeks.

So folks, please use the Search mode (the Cruise Critic folks worked hard to get it functioning again) rather then expect a few of use to keep answering the same questions :)

As to Crazygirls post, we have long loved that lignesdazur link....although that is not going to be very helpful for most folks trying to figure out how to get to Eze Village. There is no direct bus from Villefranche so it does get a bit complicated and unfortunately wastes an awful lot of time.

Hank

Sigh! Not sure why nobody else will help the OP but I do get tired of posting the same info again and again and again. So I used the CC Search option, typed in the keyword "Eze" and also put in my own CC name "Hlitner" in the name field and it shows I have personally posted info on Eze in 222 threads. And many of them have the info that the OP seeks.

So folks, please use the Search mode (the Cruise Critic folks worked hard to get it functioning again) rather then expect a few of use to keep answering the same questions :)

As to Crazygirls post, we have long loved that lignesdazur link....although that is not going to be very helpful for most folks trying to figure out how to get to Eze Village. There is no direct bus from Villefranche so it does get a bit complicated and unfortunately wastes an awful lot of time.

Hank

AMEN to the above using the search function as well as readyng the sticky for first timers. I am a big fan of doing your own homework re any trip,but I find people just post without even looking on the board.I wihs there was botton one had to push to read the board before they could post.