Your favorite place for lunch

lovevacadays

• 1 month later...

If you can get to the city park there is a vendor called M&H ( M & ??) can't quite remember the initials but their chicken lunch was soooooooo good and meat pies!! Holy heck it was some great food! The exchange rate is great for US dollars as it basically doubles, just have small bills on hand.

Sent from my RCT6773W22 using Forums mobile app

If you can get to the city park there is a vendor called M&H ( M & ??) can't quite remember the initials but their chicken lunch was soooooooo good and meat pies!! Holy heck it was some great food! The exchange rate is great for US dollars as it basically doubles, just have small bills on hand.

Thank you for the recommendation and tip on small bills. :):)

Which park are you referring to? There are several. The nearest is up the promenade past the lighthouse...I think it's official name is Memorial Park. And the there's a park further up closer tot eh Belize Museum. Also a park at the end of Albert Street where Bird's Isle is.

• 1 month later...
Which park are you referring to? There are several. The nearest is up the promenade past the lighthouse...I think it's official name is Memorial Park. And the there's a park further up closer tot eh Belize Museum. Also a park at the end of Albert Street where Bird's Isle is.

Lindberg landing