Tervis Tumblers -- Red Frog/Blue Iguana

Aja

I'd like one of each too. How much are they? I also heard that once you purchase them you can have the DOD put into your new tumbler, has anyone had experience with that?

Thanks!

I do not know about the dod but, I think we paid $8 for the tumbler and 3 or 4 bucks for the lids.:)

I thought the tumblers were the gift for Platinum passengers (meaning you can't buy them on the ship). :confused: That's how I got mine a few weeks ago on the Glory, love it!!!! :D

The red frog pub and blue iguana cantina have their own tervis tumblers. The Carnival logo was is what you get for a platinum gift

I just bought my granddaughters Hello Kitty tervis 16oz tumblers with lids last night at Bed Bath & Beyond for 18.00 each. I had 20% off coupons and 5 bucks off one of them. So I'm thinking the Red Frog ones are a deal, want one of each myself. We have the Carnival one and others. The best mugs ever! My wonderful dog ate the lid to my Carnival mug! Bought one at BBB for 3.99 with a coupon .

I don't believe the Valor has the 2.0 upgrades yet. So, no you wouldn't be able to get them on that ship because they don't have the Blue Iguana or the Red Frog yet. :(

I paid $14 and some change for my tumbler (with the lid) on the Glory in May.

Archived