Carnival, any new ships being built?

kokopops

Well, the Magic is currently about to go to sea trials if I remember correctly and then the Breeze will be the 3rd of the "Dream class" ships. Not sure when they are due to begin construction or when its supposed to be finished.

I hope the Magic is decorated better than the Dream! I love Carnival, but I really wish they would find a new decorator! The Dream is too dark inside and has way too much orange in it! I think they should lighten up the interior of their ships with more neutral colors. This is just my opinion though, and I know there are many people who love the way the Carnival ships are decorated! :)

I hope the Magic is decorated better than the Dream! I love Carnival, but I really wish they would find a new decorator! The Dream is too dark inside and has way too much orange in it! I think they should lighten up the interior of their ships with more neutral colors. This is just my opinion though, and I know there are many people who love the way the Carnival ships are decorated! :)

Starting with the Breeze, Carnival will have a new decorator.

One would think they would be announcing the next class of ships in the near future.

just my opinion, but i doubt it. i expect that they'll build out a few more dream class ships before another class. i'd expect them to build at least as many as conquest class (5)...

lots of reasons why i think that, but that's how i see new builds panning out in the near future.

just my opinion, but i doubt it. i expect that they'll build out a few more dream class ships before another class. i'd expect them to build at least as many as conquest class (5)...

lots of reasons why i think that, but that's how i see new builds panning out in the near future.

I'm with you. I think they will at least build 2 more after the Breeze. Every class of ship they have built have had at least five ships in it if you count Costa's ships too since they are pretty much the same.

Fantasy- 8

Destiny/Triumph-3 + 2 Costa

Conquest-5

Spirit- 4 + 2 Costa

Splendor- 1 + 5 Costa

Dream-3

There is a sister ship to the Splendor being built (because they took the generator from it and flew it to SFO to replace the burned out one on the Splendor)....

Katherine

but not for Carnival. There are two on order for Costa.

I bet it is out of one of them.

I hope your right :) Living in South Florida is Great but lets face it who wants to cruise the same ships and same ports over and over again..and I feel if you really like something why Change it? So Carnival it is!!

I hope the Breeze will be out Miami or Ft Lauderdale although I dont think so...lol

I'm thinking Ft Lauderdale...

I wonder whether there won't be a lot of European cruises with the Carnival Breeze. Seems to me they have been extending the Europe sale over and over to get more bookings on The Carnival Magic.

I can't believe they haven't released all the schedules for May 2012 yet!

Archived