Requesting any pictures of new "signature" suites on Westerdam since drydock..

creel5857

We are to be in SS cabin 6094 and trying to find pictures to get idea of how much floor space is available and size of guest chair (not sofa). Since reserving cabin we have had a little medical issue occur and needing to know how much space we have. I have seen some references to pictures on oosterdam being similar and some postings that said they were recently drydocked westerdam but then comments that some of the pictures were mislabeled. We would really appreciate any pictures from anyone currently in or has been in westerdam signature suites SINCE the drydock. Thanks kindly!

We are to be in SS cabin 6094 and trying to find pictures to get idea of how much floor space is available and size of guest chair (not sofa). Since reserving cabin we have had a little medical issue occur and needing to know how much space we have. I have seen some references to pictures on oosterdam being similar and some postings that said they were recently drydocked westerdam but then comments that some of the pictures were mislabeled. We would really appreciate any pictures from anyone currently in or has been in westerdam signature suites SINCE the drydock. Thanks kindly!

Try http://www.halfacts.com, it shows pics of Cabin 6098. I don't believe the Westerdam has gone thru the conversion like the Koningsdam, Eurodam or Oosterdam but could be wrong. I thought the Nieuw Amsterdam was next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Koningsdam is a brand new ship, so no conversion.

Correct I knew that, what I meant to say was the changes to the Eurodam and Oosterdam mirrored those of the new style of the Koningsdam, sorry!

Westerdam has been out of dry dock for just a few weeks. Maybe 2 or 3 people have stayed in that cabin at this time. Chances of one of those people are Cruise Critic members are kinda small. Hopefully, someone will post pictures shortly.

I have pictures of Cabin 6094 on the Eurodam which will mirror the changes on the Westerdam, if you still wish to see them just let me know?

There's actually a thread now with pictures of an Signature Suite on the Westerdam. SY on the bump, 8099. Regular ones should be just about the same except for the triangular bump out. Also, most Signature Suites will not be equipped with the guy in the chair as seen in the picture. :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=52991615&postcount=47

I have pictures of Cabin 6094 on the Eurodam which will mirror the changes on the Westerdam, if you still wish to see them just let me know?

I'll try to load Cabin 6094!

IMG_0818.JPG.6d4893c8d6e39af4fcfeae0cd9de3904.JPG16b1cba00c3288be2bec1c9307763f52.jpg

IMG_0821.JPG.04fe3ab7b9c9d5e67644566ad0e23dfa.JPG

IMG_0822.JPG.96f8b4a07fd7ece3269ddd026450dbf7.JPG

IMG_0823.JPG.911c97c0578749bdf57d5a087f06a51e.JPG

IMG_0824.JPG.8f98182247be445fa45c09c3781c0db3.JPG

I'll try to load Cabin 6094!

[ATTACH]406995[/ATTACH][ATTACH]406996[/ATTACH][ATTACH]406997[/ATTACH][ATTACH]406998[/ATTACH][ATTACH]406999[/ATTACH]16b1cba00c3288be2bec1c9307763f52.jpg

Sorry don't know why they came thru twice?

Edited by mllewis48

• 2 weeks later...