Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Europe > Mediterranean - Eastern & Western > Spain Ports

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Spain Ports Barcelona, Ibiza, Mallorca, Seville

Old January 10th, 2010, 06:30 PM
10,000+ Club

Default AC Diplomatic Hotel - Beds

Hi,

Has anyone booked this hotel needing two separate beds? If so, was there much room between the two beds or are they really close together almost like one bed? We are two ladies and need two completely separate beds such as what they have in most hotel rooms. Thank you for your help.

Old January 11th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Blue Ribbon Cruiser

Hi, I was in Barcelona with my sister. We also needed 2 beds. We ended up in a hotel with each bed made up separately--separate sheets pillows etc. BUT they were right next to each other and shared a head board. It FELT like 2 separate beds. I think a lot of hotels in Spain are like that. I believe that you will find that arrangement at the Diplomatic as well.
+Venice,Florence,Rome,Barcelona,Paris,Naples, Prague on land

Old January 11th, 2010, 05:20 PM
10,000+ Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by riffatsea View Post
Hi, I was in Barcelona with my sister. We also needed 2 beds. We ended up in a hotel with each bed made up separately--separate sheets pillows etc. BUT they were right next to each other and shared a head board. It FELT like 2 separate beds. I think a lot of hotels in Spain are like that. I believe that you will find that arrangement at the Diplomatic as well.
Yes, I heard back today from the hotel and it the beds are way too close together. No real space in-between. So, we will not be staying there. The Hotel Jazz has two separate beds separated by a night table. That will work just fine. Thanks!