quark vavilov cabins

pinguino

hey, me and a bunch of my friends are going to be on the vavilov in november. has anyone here sailed on that ship before?

im particularly curious how crammed it felt, and what its like on the parts of the trip on the way to antarctica and on the way back. a bunch of them are in the tiny windowless twin/triple cabins, while a few of us went for suites.

if there is a couple in one of those sized cabin, is there any way possible to fit two people on a bed so they can cuddle on a cold night? was also thinking maybe an inflatable bed solution may help.

I have just returned from a wonderful trip on the Vasilov to Falklands, South Georgia and Antartica. No one seemed to have an issue with cabion size. I was in a twin with private bathroom and they matched me with another person. The cabins were roomier than I thought and you don't spend that much time in them anyway. All cabins have either a porthole on deck three or a window that opens on other decks. There is also a lot of other space on the ship you will be outside watching wildlife, on the bridge, in the bar/observation lounge, in the library etc. On sea days they have lots of presentations, show documentaries etc. Ask any other questions.

Archived