**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Come join us for 6 blissful nights at sea on Carnival

menupop.gif's newest ship the

Breeze as we breezeeee through the Caribbean

Carnival Breeze sailing from Miami on 12/2/12 to

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos Islands, Falmount, Jamaica and Nassau, Bahamas!!

**REDUCED DEPOSIT OF- $25/PERSON AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME**

WHO ELSE IS JOINING US???

Contact me, Bevie, at lovecruzing@hotmail.com or contact

Johna at 1-800-493-6609

for pricing details and booking your cabin!!! Don't be left behind!!!

I just happened to see this post. We are booked on this cruise (actually it is the second part of a b2b on the Breeze since we are sailing on the 11/24 cruise also).

We booked months ago so we won't be able to join in on the CC deal even though Johna did our booking (you only have 30 days after you book a cruise to switch to a TA which I found out when I switched over to the CC Group cruise on the 11/24 sailing.)

Anyhow, can't wait to meet everyone!

Hey ready2cruzagain, I will wish you luck.

I too will be doing the Nov 24th sailing with you guys I just haven't booked it as yet. Sharing a cabin with hubby and the 2 little ones current age 5 and 8 so need to pay the full deposit for 4 but will be doing that soon. I got to come on over to your board and post there too. You guys are a busy bunch.

I have booked in on several cc group cruises but never been a leader but do plan on learning fast.

Bevie

Hey ready2cruzagain, I will wish you luck.

I too will be doing the Nov 24th sailing with you guys I just haven't booked it as yet. Sharing a cabin with hubby and the 2 little ones current age 5 and 8 so need to pay the full deposit for 4 but will be doing that soon. I got to come on over to your board and post there too. You guys are a busy bunch.

I have booked in on several cc group cruises but never been a leader but do plan on learning fast.

Bevie

Called Johna this morning and left a message also emailed her so just waiting to hear from her.

WOOHOO! Just talked to Johna and she is able to switch us over to the CC Group for this cruise. Actually worked out better for us with the OBC and an upgrade.

Thanks Bevie for getting the CC Group together! :D

WooHoo indeed. Really happy you were able to get this transferred into the group.

Bevie

WooHoo indeed. Really happy you were able to get this transferred into the group.

Bevie

Just popping in to say WOOOHOO on your group Bevie!! You guys are gonna make it WAY harder to get off!!:eek::p;)

I have a few more in my group who don't post but said they were booking this week too, I will email them and let them know about this!!:D Let me know if you have any questions I can help with!

Just popping in to say WOOOHOO on your group Bevie!! You guys are gonna make it WAY harder to get off!!:eek::p;)

I have a few more in my group who don't post but said they were booking this week too, I will email them and let them know about this!!:D Let me know if you have any questions I can help with!

Thanks Floatie. I too will be booking into your group but I need a cabin for 4 for myself, hubby and my 2 little ones (age 5 and 8) so you know how that works, need the full deposit. I plan on coming over to your board too. It's my first time being a group leader but learning fast so any help or suggestions will be appreactiated.

Happy hump day to you too ready2cruzagain and everyone else on board.

Bevie

Ok, starting to think about some names for the group and came up with these:

1. Cool Breezers

2. Caribbean Breezers

3. Floating Breezers

Still working on a banner. Your thoughts please.

Bevie

Ok, starting to think about some names for the group and came up with these:

1. Cool Breezers

2. Caribbean Breezers

3. Floating Breezers

Still working on a banner. Your thoughts please.

Bevie

Well if we are voting lol I like "Cool" Breezers first and then "Caribbean" Breezers.

Archived