ALLURE need advice on Jr Suite selection....

Allure of the Seas. I'm booked in a deck 6 Junior Suite but have the option of changing my cabin location. What jr. suite cabin or deck would you book on Allure of the Seas? Thanks for the advice.

Allure of the Seas. I'm booked in a deck 6 Junior Suite but have the option of changing my cabin location. What jr. suite cabin or deck would you book on Allure of the Seas? Thanks for the advice.

If it was avaiable, deck 8, around the aft hump, like 8240 or 8640.

We cruised twice on Allure & both times we were in 9632. It was pretty much midway between the elevators so if you don't want a longer walk you may not be too thrilled. But we LOVED it......& it had a slightly larger balcony .......

If it was avaiable, deck 8, around the aft hump, like 8240 or 8640.

Been there, done it,on Oasis.

Deck 8 was fantastic. No cabins across the hall, hardly any foot traffic in the corridor, and Central Park right around the corner.

We've been on Deck 6 several times and loved it. Contrary to what you might think, there is little foot traffic. Boardwalk is right around the corner, Promenade is just one deck down, Crown & Anchor and Schooner Bar are also on the same deck. If you are Diamond or above, the Diamond Lounge is on Deck 6 (easy to get the morning cappuccino) and the fitness center is also deck 6.

We were on the Oasis little more than a year ago. For the life of me I can't remember the number of the cabin, but I think it was on deck 9 and it was 'just on the hump' .... number around 46-48 or so? In any event, I can tell you this .... there aren't any bad JS cabins on either the Oasis or the Allure (basically the same ship) .... you will love where ever you are .... have a great time! :)

We were on the Oasis little more than a year ago. For the life of me I can't remember the number of the cabin, but I think it was on deck 9 and it was 'just on the hump' .... number around 46-48 or so? In any event, I can tell you this .... there aren't any bad JS cabins on either the Oasis or the Allure (basically the same ship) .... you will love where ever you are .... have a great time! :)

Glad to hear this. We have a deck 9 hump JS for our next cruise, one of the non-connecting ones—cherry-picked on our last cruise. We're hoping for a lounger on the balcony, which looks to be one of the larger ones.

Glad to hear this. We have a deck 9 hump JS for our next cruise, one of the non-connecting ones—cherry-picked on our last cruise. We're hoping for a lounger on the balcony, which looks to be one of the larger ones.

There's a good (although a bit long) video on youtube of cabin 8236 on allure. I also got a Deck 6 hump JS room for our allure November cruise, and the larger balconies on the hump look to have two loungers:)

2 adults in cabin. I'm booked in a jr suite 6244(a connecting cabin, but larger balcony, deck 6). No deck 7 or deck 8 larger jr suite balcony cabins are available. 9242 is available offering larger balcony, non-connecting cabin, no pullman or sofa bed. Seems ideal for 2 people. Should I get it or stay on deck 6? Thanks for all the info so far.

2 adults in cabin. I'm booked in a jr suite 6244(a connecting cabin, but larger balcony, deck 6). No deck 7 or deck 8 larger jr suite balcony cabins are available. 9242 is available offering larger balcony, non-connecting cabin, no pullman or sofa bed. Seems ideal for 2 people. Should I get it or stay on deck 6? Thanks for all the info so far.

I would take 9242 over 6244. 9242 is center hump, no connecting door, and staterooms above and below.

We stayed in the same cabin location starboard side in April and loved deck 6, if you like listening to the ocean it's just awesome...out on the balcony. The larger balcony is really nice, very little foot traffic oerall and was so quiet. Close to everything.

Typically we book deck a higher deck but we were upgraded and pleasantly surprised. Would book deck 6 again specifically for the ocean views and ambiance.

Good luck with your decision.

• 2 years later...
There's a good (although a bit long) video on youtube of cabin 8236 on allure. I also got a Deck 6 hump JS room for our allure November cruise, and the larger balconies on the hump look to have two loungers:)

Glad you enjoyed my video on YouTube. :):):):):)