Weather in Israel in late November?

I was wondering if I am likely to encounter rain in Israel during the last 2 weeks of November.

November is Winter!

Winter in Israel means between 5-7 rain events and is between it can be nice. Last winter we had a crazy winter, the hottest winter ever with only 3 major rain events. Even though, we had more than the average yearly rain amount (120-150%) and all this with 95f in February in Tel Aviv. No one can really tell you how it is going to be in November. If you are lucky your visit can fall in between rain events and you'll have a great weather with sunny days and 70-75f. on the other hand you it can fall on a rain event (usually 3-4 days) and you'll have 55-60f with rain all the time.

Jerusalem, 800m above sea level is of course colder than Tel Aviv or Haifa. One thing for sure, at night time, in Jerusalem, it is cold!!!

I was wondering if I am likely to encounter rain in Israel during the last 2 weeks of November.

I'd say starting late fall through the end of winter you have a 50-50 chance of rain in Israel. This would be approximately mid-November to mid-March. You could also have a warm, sunny day.

How about weather in Israel and Cairo in mid-October?

I was on a land tour in Israel and Jordan in mid -October and the weather was amazing. It was at times burning hot and very dry and dusty so of course a hat is a must. I took a jacket for the evenings and never wore it! NO rain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived