Toiletries in 2C on the Reflection

irishgal1970

I tried searching for this information, but couldn't find any recent posts. Sorry if this has been commented upon in the near past. In a regular veranda - e.g. 2C - what toiletries are provided? I'm sailing on the Reflection on Saturday. I'm looking to pack as light as possible, because on a day when I apparently lacked good judgement, I booked our flight on Spirit. Yes, it's inexpensive; but the limit you to 40 lbs for the hold.

So, what I'd like to know is if the following are provided:

-soap

-lotion

-cotton balls

-q-tips

-shampoo

-conditioner

Also, does anyone know the scent? I can't think of a reason why I would bring my own if it's provided (my hair can take a week off of Biolage), but maybe there's one that I haven't thought of.

Much thanks for any information.

I tried searching for this information, but couldn't find any recent posts. Sorry if this has been commented upon in the near past. In a regular veranda - e.g. 2C - what toiletries are provided? I'm sailing on the Reflection on Saturday. I'm looking to pack as light as possible, because on a day when I apparently lacked good judgement, I booked our flight on Spirit. Yes, it's inexpensive; but the limit you to 40 lbs for the hold.

-soap

-lotion

-cotton balls

-q-tips

-shampoo

-conditioner

Also, does anyone know the scent? I can't think of a reason why I would bring my own if it's provided (my hair can take a week off of Biolage), but maybe there's one that I haven't thought of.

Irishgal,

On last year's cruise there was soap, lotion, shampoo / conditioner in our balcony cabin. However, if I recall correctly, the body wash and shampoo / conditioner came out of shower mounted bulk dispensers. Which is just fine by me as I occasionally wash my hair with a bar of soap (don't ask). My hair came through the experience just fine.

See ya at the Sunset Bar!

HTP

We were on the Reflection in November.

There was soap, body lotion, a few cotton balls and q-tips in a box, shampoo and conditioner and a shower cap.

There was no body wash and no wall dispensers in the shower.

I think you're right Karpela. I'm probably thinking of the showers by the sauna / spa. Or maybe another ship (NCL maybe?).

Anyway, to the OP, yes there are soaps and stuff in your cabin.

:)

-soap

-lotion

-cotton balls

-q-tips

-shampoo

-conditioner

All of the above are provided, and I believe the scent is lemongrass. I'm not wild about their conditioner and usually bring a small travel sized bottle of my own but I use all of the other stuff that they provide

• 2 weeks later...

-soap

-lotion

-cotton balls

-q-tips

-shampoo

-conditioner

Just fyi the hairdryer isn't great- if you have thick or long hair, you are best to bring your own. My DH and I try to put the heavy items in my carry-on. Leave the lighter items for the luggage. Of course liquid items have a carry-on limitation. You can typically purchase shampoo etc either on the ship or at the ports- while they will cost more then your local home discount stores, at least no worry about being overweight for those items.

Edited by Cruise a holic

Just an update on my experience. In our 2C, 6300, on the Reflection we had small bottles of shampoo, condition, and body lotion. There were also two bars of soap - one for the sink and one for the shower. There were tissues, but they were scratchy IMO. There were no cotton balls or q-tips. I snatched cotton balls from the ladies changing room in the Persian Gardens, and dealt without q-tips for the week.

Just an update on my experience. In our 2C, 6300, on the Reflection we had small bottles of shampoo, condition, and body lotion. There were also two bars of soap - one for the sink and one for the shower. There were tissues, but they were scratchy IMO. There were no cotton balls or q-tips. I snatched cotton balls from the ladies changing room in the Persian Gardens, and dealt without q-tips for the week.

Did you not have the little box in your bathroom containing a few qtips, an emery board, and some cotton balls?

Did you not have the little box in your bathroom containing a few qtips, an emery board, and some cotton balls?

No, unfortunately not. Maybe it's only supplied on certain ships or in CC or AQ Class? No bother, I worked around it. :)

Edited by irishgal1970
typo

We had that in concierge. Not in a regular balcony. I always pack my own everything from shampoo to lotion to q-tips to hair drier. No worries.