Reflection SS1 #2108 - Any Negatives, Opinions, Pictures ?

PEIpair

I am trying to decide between 2108 on the forward slant or 2150 on the mid hump. DH cannot be in the sun very much so I think 2150 balcony is too exposed even though the views would be expansive. But afraid that 2108 forward will have a much restricted view due to huge overhang, support struts and some kind of "ladder" apparatus that I see in that area on Ship diagrams. This is for an Italy and Greek Isles cruise early May 2016. Can anyone give me some more detail about Cabin 2108 on Reflection please. And I would love to see some pictures of this balcony and the view from it? I have done searches and the Cabin Sticky to no avail.......I would be very grateful for any information CCers might be able to share with me.

Here is a photo of 2108. There does appear to be a pole. It also looks like there may be a ladder (that is folded up), so that probably won't be an issue. The balcony is larger since 2/3 of it is angled.

I'm guessing you don't mean 2150 - as that is an AQ cabin, not a SS.

22249199609_076d224333_b.jpg

Here is a photo of 2108. There does appear to be a pole. It also looks like there may be a ladder (that is folded up), so that probably won't be an issue. The balcony is larger since 2/3 of it is angled.

Do you happen to have a picture of the ship that would show what the balcony of Aqua 1603 looks like? It is a larger balcony on the bump out.

I have stayed in 2108 two times now and thought the location was great. It was great having the bigger balcony because of the angle. The ladder was folded up at all times, and i didn't find the pole blocked any view. I would definitely recommend it and we get this cabin whenever it is available. It is very close to the Spa.

21849367033_76380d7398_k.jpgIMG_3276 by Chris Capson, on Flickr

22282874308_eea316c044_k.jpgIMG_3278 by Chris Capson, on Flickr

You can see here the extra balcony space there is.

22282602290_fc0c83b6aa_k.jpgIMG_3279 by Chris Capson, on Flickr

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Do you have a pic of 2156 on the reflection? Sailing in that SS in a few weeks. Txs