Harmony of the Seas - Kinda-LIVE - May 27th 2017 Western Caribbean

Hello all! I think I may give this "live" thing a try, because I sure love following along with them! We are currently in the car driving down to Port Everglades from our home in Orlando.

Travelling along are my husband and three year old daughter. I'm also expecting our second child, so it will be interesting to cruise pregnant (and a whole lot more sober [emoji38]). This is our fifth cruise, third time on Royal, first time in a suite. We typically do a balcony, but got a KILLER deal on a Crown Loft Suite for this sailing.

We cruised Allure for our honeymoon in 2011, and Navigator in 2013. We are super excited to get back on an Oasis class, and can't wait to see how Harmony stacks up with the other ships.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer. I plan on posting the compasses, because there's a lot of Eastern ones floating around, but not many Western.

I'll be back when we arrive at the Park n Go to do a quick review!

53a55c03079dff3499c6936ec1ee875a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh wow how exciting! Looking forward to your reviews. We are also traveling on this cruise this coming August with our young son who is 4. I will be a first time cruiser! And additional family members ranging in all ages will be accompanying us so I'm hoping all will be entertained!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are at the Park n Go! Highly recommend this place. We paid online in advance ($6.99 per day!) and just showed the confirmation when we arrived. They ushered us forward to the valet area. I guess they do complimentary valet for the big ships. Our shuttle driver is fantastic and made sure everyone had the essentials before starting out (he went down a huge list from memory of things people always leave in their cars!) and now we are on the way to the ship. ETA: 5 minutes to the terminal!

e7e513d49e23c2452cd79ca279377505.jpg

She's already found climbing thing! Embarkation was a BREEZE. No lines, walked right in/on! Didn't even have a chance to stop in the suite lounge in the terminal. [emoji33] Smoothest one so far. Time to explore!

Love the pic, so exciting! Good to know about park n go--how far in advance did you book? We will be on this cruise in Nov. [emoji847][emoji322]

Booked maybe 2 weeks ago? :)

I have lots of pictures to post, so if I ever figure out how to post multiple pictures at once, I'll do that. [emoji23] For now, here is a peek at our Crown Loft Suite. Home for the next seven days! Fruit basket and bottled waters were waiting inside. We also visited the Suite Lounge, where free beer, wine and soft drinks are served all day, and complimentary cocktails are served from 5-8! cfafed57de74c6914ac650373c513283.jpg

Curious to hear any tips you can give on Adventure Ocean. We are travelling with our 3 year old daughter on the Harmony in August.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

This will be her first time in AO, so I'll be sure to write some details! She's very excited about it. :)

Oh wow how exciting! Looking forward to your reviews. We are also traveling on this cruise this coming August with our young son who is 4. I will be a first time cruiser! And additional family members ranging in all ages will be accompanying us so I'm hoping all will be entertained!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There is a ton of great things for kiddos! I'll probably write one long post with a bunch of info. There was even an indoor playground in the waiting area of the terminal. [emoji1360]

Alright. Test to see if this posts multiple pictures... https://**********/a/OvL1D

[emoji23] Nope. If anyone knows the best way to post multiple pictures using the Tapatalk app, please let me know!

I have lots of pictures to post, so if I ever figure out how to post multiple pictures at once, I'll do that. [emoji23] For now, here is a peek at our Crown Loft Suite. Home for the next seven days! Fruit basket and bottled waters were waiting inside. We also visited the Suite Lounge, where free beer, wine and soft drinks are served all day, and complimentary cocktails are served from 5-8! cfafed57de74c6914ac650373c513283.jpg

Looks like the same room I had two weeks ago. Then again, don't know if all the lofts have the same artwork on the wall.

PS: The plants are real, so don't worry about the water on the floor...

Sent from a mobile device

28ef7a3e2aaa26ac4ef670e04ecbb95d.jpg

Kids Planner for Day 1! Got Sophie all registered for Adventure Ocean. Because she is three, they will give us a wi-fi phone so they can call us if there is any problems. She's already ready to go back and was bummed that she couldn't stay to play. Pictures to come!