Breezes - where do we put our belongings while we're away from chair?

mysparky

We're planning on spending the day at Breezes in June and I've been looking for information on lockers, but I can't find anything....

I'm expecting that we are going to do a little sailing, some swimming, etc and I'm not sure what we should do with our valuables (i.e cash, seapass card, credit card). I'm a bit concerned about leaving everything on our chair as we take off into the water for a while.

What have others done? Or maybe there are lockers or a place to stash valuables while there?

Thanks in advance!

Get a waterproof pouch or case for your credit card, license and sea pass card and take as little cash as possible. That's what we did. We used a waterproof camera too.

Breezes doesn't have lockers.

ETA: I can't remember if the front desk held our licenses or not. Sandals and RIU did. I guess you could ask the front desk to hold your other stuff too while you're in the water.

I bought a Coolbag. This way all of our stuff can be locked in the bag, and the bag locked to a chair. I found mine on Amazon. KYSS is another locking bag. What sold me on the Cool bag, is that it can also be worn as a backpack.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

I purchased my water proof pouches off Amazon (2 for $20) going to Breezes in June also. The company is Blue Sky Basics, after doing the waterproof test one leaked I emailed the company directly and within two hours they shipped a new set free of charge, without having to return the failed pouch.

We will be in the same situation at Breezes. Anyone have a recommendation for a waterproof pouch that I could just put around my neck with our travel documents and minimal cash and credit card?

I found some on Amazon. Just search for waterproof phone pouches.

Thanks, I will check out the Blue Sky Basics ones on Amazon. I had bought one last summer for the beach - I think it was at Target - and when I took it out of the package I could tell it totally wasn't waterproof, because there was a gap in the seal at the bottom of one side. I got my money back no problem because they could see it was defective but I have held off on buying another one until I heard of a brand that someone could vouch for having used.

Get one that has a double seal. My camera is waterproof, but each year the seals have to be replaced. Stick mine in a bag and valuables in a little case on my waist. Around your neck will float. I usually leave my snorkel gear by my chair and had no problems over the years.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO 5.5 HD using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...