Size differences between Britannia and Brittania Club.

Tampa Girl

I have previously asked if there was any difference between the QE and QV Britannia Club cabins and had been informed that there was not. Which led me to question why such a large uptick in the price for the latter. So I downloaded the 2017-2018 catalog and on P.93 it gave the SF of the Britannia as 228 and the SF of the Club as 258. (The M2's are even larger.) They look the same from the picture, so where is the additional 30 SF - in the balcony? I have a touch of claustrophobia, and an additional 30 SF is meaningful.

The cabins are the same size. QV is only getting Britannia Club in her current refit, they are designating current Britannia Balcony cabins to Club.

The price difference is because of the dining arrangements.

The biggest balconies for Britannia cabins are on Deck 4.

I have been in staterooms 8063 (Club) and 7032 (Britannia) on QE and I can guarantee they are the same size. I looked at the brochure and see where they are saying they are different sizes. I don't know how they came up with those figures but except for handicapped staterooms and the four corner staterooms (8032, 8033, 8074, and 8075 on QE) the Clubs are the same size.

What are M2s?

Scrapnana - Sorry, "M2's" should have read QM2's. I noted from the catalog that the Princess Grill suites and, I think, the balcony cabins were somewhat larger than the QE and QV.

Hattie - thanks for the info. I'm not sure the Britannia Club separate dining room is worth an additional $20,000, at least to me. Although I have never eaten in the Britannia DR, I suspect that we would not go hungry should we choose a regular balcony cabin.

Although the 2019 WC itinerary is out for the QV, I assume that WC itineraries will eventually be published for the other two Q's?