Destiny - Herbal Tea?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, are you just back from your Thomson cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:13 AM.
Scotland
1,017 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Can someone please jog my memory. Does Destiny have herbal teas? I know Celebration had a wide selection but can't remember about Destiny. Just starting the forward planning.
Thanks. Jan.
Tamworth, Staffordshire
1,023 Posts
Joined Dec 2008
They certainly had green tea to order in the Seven Seas at breakfast, however I am hooked on my green-tea-with-mint so took my own tea bags and just ordered a pot of hot water to put it in, bliss!

Last thing at night I like a camomile tea so took my own bags and a large insulated mug-with-a-lid to fill with hot water from the Lido and take back to the cabin.

Hope this helps.

Carol x
Scotland
1,017 Posts
Joined Jun 2009
Carol.

Many thanks for your reply. I know Celebration had quite a few different varieties on Lido deck 24/7. I'm not really a tea or cofee person although do take occasionally. I'm sure, from memory, Destiny's choice was limited so I will take my own supply.

We take a thermos and fill with hot water. It stays hot overnight and is great for the morning cuppa.

Final balance due in a couple of weeks and then the countdown to Transatlantic Sunrise will begin in earnest.

Jan.