Allegrissimo Escape & Yacht Club

kieranengland

Hello, Im traveling on the Divina later in the year. 2 weeks in the Yacht Club. I understand about the amenity package that is offered the Yacht Club in relation to Drinks.

I'm not sure how much time I will actually spend in the Top Sail lounge, i like to people watch in the evening and afternoons. Im thinking of ordering some Allegrissimo Escape Carnets. Here's my question...

If I order lets day 6 books and quickly realise that I do not want to leave the YC, can I give some the books back for a refund?

In addition... Do people take drinks served in the YC out of the YC?

Hello, Im traveling on the Divina later in the year. 2 weeks in the Yacht Club. I understand about the amenity package that is offered the Yacht Club in relation to Drinks.

I'm not sure how much time I will actually spend in the Top Sail lounge, i like to people watch in the evening and afternoons. Im thinking of ordering some Allegrissimo Escape Carnets. Here's my question...

If I order lets day 6 books and quickly realise that I do not want to leave the YC, can I give some the books back for a refund?

In addition... Do people take drinks served in the YC out of the YC?

Buy less, and then you can always add more!

The vouchers are a great deal if you don't drink much, bring the price per drink to about $4.80 including gratuity! :D

You can always buy the vouchers on board, it'll just cost 15% more, but still the drink price will only be about $5.50 including gratuity, still a great deal on a cruise ship!

good day - we did the 19 day cruise to south america in the Yacht Club and like you, i bought the Allegrisimo Escape vouchers prior to departing - bought 4 books and probably ended up throwing out 2 books....

but the coupons we used were well worth it - it is a value of 4.80 / drink - and we ordered 4 drinks at the sorrento bar and the bill was 27.00 for 4 and the 4 coupons were good enough - also had the milk shake at the ice cream bar with liquor in it - it was priced at 7.75 but just 1 coupon for 4.80 off set this amount.

Word of advise - once you buy inadvance, - and this means anything - they cannot be refunded onboard - they would not refund anything for me as i prepaid these vouchers before boarding - if you pay on board, it is a different matter, but think they keep a 15% service charge

Yes you can get in drink in the Top Sail, or make your own drink from the mini-bar or order room service drinks and go anywhere onboard the ship.

enjoy - it is truly a remarkable product. - although, if i could not get a yacht club cabin, i simply would not sail in MSC