First time being denied shareholder benefit...

teecee60

Strangely,the last two promotions for Celebrity in the U.K. allows shareholder benefits along with their promo and specifically states this in the terms. And yet Previously Celebrity and Royal would exclude the benefit if any perk was received. I just wish the process was equalised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I own 100 shares of both Royal and Carnival. I always get the shareholder credit on any Carnival brand regardless of price paid, perks given for booking etc. It is never refused. I always get a return email to my fax showing proof of ownership. By the second day of the cruise, always leave a note in the cabin that my shipboard credit has been applied. I have not been able to take advantage of my Royal stockholder benefit. Royal/Celebrity always find a reason to deny the benefit. NCL stockholder policy is the same as Royal's, thus I have not invested in them. I am tempted to cash out my Royal stock because of their policy. Royal never responds when you send in for the benefit. It never appears as a shipboard credit.

Some insights on stock. Most TA/TP and inside and OV qualify . Thought I booked a balcony on Solstice for 28 day TP and was upgraded to Concierge, they still offered the stock. On Silhouette next week doing TA and they offered the stock.

Just NEVER book onboard or have box agent offer 100 OBC when your stock is worth 250.(Long cruises) I just tell agent to deduct the 100 off the fare.

I've booked under senior rates and resident rates and still get stock.

Never pay for Good/better/best.