Ncl spirit drink package

ssidebear

Intending going on the Spirit 9 day cruise Know it will be 50$ per day each for drink package Can someone tell me is the service charge on each drink also does this include mixers in the package EG JD & Coke or is the soft drinks extra again

Or does anyone know cost of a single pint of lager and say a spirit and mixer

Ncl webpage not much information Thanx for any help

Welcome to Cruise Critic. The cost is $49 per person, per day + 15 percent autogratuity so once you pay for the package, the tipping will be included. You can always another tip when you are served as you will have to sign the receipt and there is a line to add a gratuity if you wish.

• 3 weeks later...

Think I read somewhere that the packages will not be offered during the "spring break" which I believe this takes in part of March and April. We are cruising in Europe in April, does anyone know if the restriction applies in Europe or just the USA? O'h and no we are not addicted to alcohol just like the idea of paying for our drinks up front as we do withour gratuities.:):D

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if the drink.package on ncl is only for draft.beers? Im going on the.gem in early.may...thanks I spent around.750$ on our last.cruises and.we.wanted.to.try.and.save some money this time around

Welcome to Cruise Critic. The cost is $49 per person, per day + 15 percent autogratuity so once you pay for the package, the tipping will be included. You can always another tip when you are served as you will have to sign the receipt and there is a line to add a gratuity if you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
I was wondering if the drink.package on ncl is only for draft.beers? Im going on the.gem in early.may...thanks I spent around.750$ on our last.cruises and.we.wanted.to.try.and.save some money this time around

It is for any drink $10 and under. If a canned beer is $6, it would be included.

hi could any tell me about the soda package? also i read somewhere that you could bring your own diluting juice/squash onboard with you is this right?

many thanks in advance :)

NCL serves Pepsi products.

You are allowed to bring on your own soda, bottled water, juices and non-alcoholic mixers. No limit.

The soda card costs $6.25 + 15 percent automatic gratuity per adult, per day. A child (12 and under) costs $4.00 + 15 percent each day. Available through Bon Voyage ahead of time. Order must be received at least one week before sailing.

Adult & Teen Soda Program (ages 13 & older)

Give the gift of endless fountain soda throughout their cruise.

17.%20AT%20Soda%20Program.jpg Item # Description Price n/a Unlimited Fountain Soda

Includes: Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Mt. Dew, Ginger Ale, Tonic water, Club Soda.

The entire cruise must be purchased. Non-Refundable.

Prepaid @ $6.25 per person per day x Cruise days plus 15% gratuity

and applicable taxes

Souvenir Thermal mug included in the purchase of the program

• 4 months later...

Here are the terms and conditions as per the NCL website:

THE ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Dear Guest,

Thank you for purchasing Norwegian’s Ultimate Beverage Package. Your package includes a variety of

spirits and cocktails that are valued at $8.50 or less, draft beer $5.95 and under, bottled beer $5.50 and

under, glasses of wine under $10 and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges,

restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay.

Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets,

designated SuperPremium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, wine by the glass over $10,

bottled beer over $5.50, draft beer over $5.95, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices,

select Lavazza coffee beverages or energy drinks. One (1) beverage per person per transaction.

If you have purchased the Ultimate Beverage Package priorto your cruise you will need to obtain a

sticker that will be placed on your guest key card to identify that you have purchased this package.

Please inquire at the Restaurant Reservations Desk on how to receive your sticker.

Cheers!

Norwegian Cruise Line

A15%gratuityplus anyapplicabletaxes willbeadded toallpackagepurchases.Packagesmustbepurchasedbyall

qualifyingindividualsresidinginthestateroom oradditionalstateroomsunderthesamemethodofpaymentfortheentire

lengthofthecruise.Packagesmaynotbesharedandarenon-transferableandnon-refundable. Youmustbeat least21

yearsofagetopurchaseanyalcoholicpackageandtoconsumealcohol.Seethetermsofourguestalcohol policy.Other

termsandconditionsmay apply.

Therefore my husband couldn't go to the bar and get a drink for the two of us.:eek::eek::eek:

What if your husband went to the bar and had both cards and got a drink for each of you?

I've been wondering about this, would love to have DD be able to run down to bar and pick up Mimosas for both of us while we had breakfast in our room.

Here are the terms and conditions as per the NCL website:

THE ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PACKAGE

Dear Guest,

Thank you for purchasing Norwegian’s Ultimate Beverage Package. Your package includes a variety of

spirits and cocktails that are valued at $8.50 or less, draft beer $5.95 and under, bottled beer $5.50 and

under, glasses of wine under $10 and unlimited fountain soda and juices at all bars, lounges,

restaurants and the Great Stirrup Cay.

Package does not include room service, package sales, ship specific promotions or beer buckets,

designated SuperPremium brands (subject to change), bottled wine, wine by the glass over $10,

bottled beer over $5.50, draft beer over $5.95, mini bar purchases, bottled water, fresh squeezed juices,

select Lavazza coffee beverages or energy drinks. One (1) beverage per person per transaction.

If you have purchased the Ultimate Beverage Package priorto your cruise you will need to obtain a

sticker that will be placed on your guest key card to identify that you have purchased this package.

Please inquire at the Restaurant Reservations Desk on how to receive your sticker.

Cheers!

Norwegian Cruise Line

A15%gratuityplus anyapplicabletaxes willbeadded toallpackagepurchases.Packagesmustbepurchasedbyall

qualifyingindividualsresidinginthestateroom oradditionalstateroomsunderthesamemethodofpaymentfortheentire

lengthofthecruise.Packagesmaynotbesharedandarenon-transferableandnon-refundable. Youmustbeat least21

yearsofagetopurchaseanyalcoholicpackageandtoconsumealcohol.Seethetermsofourguestalcohol policy.Other

termsandconditionsmay apply.

and how much is this ultimate package per day?

Archived