Boat Charter

Balconycruisers

My husband and I will be in St, Thomas, V.I. on April 1, 2016 on a cruise. We are looking to book a boat tour with Sonic Charters (very highly rated on tripadvisor), however, there are only two of us and the price is quite steep with only two, it goes down with the amount of people that book. The max. on a boat is 9. Have a read at their reviews and please email me if you would like to book this tour as well. Thanks! Sonja and Andy

My husband and I will be in St, Thomas, V.I. on April 1, 2016 on a cruise. We are looking to book a boat tour with Sonic Charters (very highly rated on tripadvisor), however, there are only two of us and the price is quite steep with only two, it goes down with the amount of people that book. The max. on a boat is 9. Have a read at their reviews and please email me if you would like to book this tour as well. Thanks! Sonja and Andy

You need to go to your roll call and post the question there. Using Arno's charts, it appears you are on Summit sailing 26th March, link:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2089185

Edited by villauk

You need to go to your roll call and post the question there. Sorry, can't add the link as you haven't stated which sailing/ship you are on.

First, welcome to Cruise Critic!

Definitely post to your roll call, but also go to the Ports of Call section and post it there. St. Thomas normally has multiple ships in port on a given day, and there may be someone on a cruise with another line who would love to join you.

Enjoy! :)