Mero Beach Chair Rental

dilly25

Has anyone gone to Mero Beach while in Dominica and rented a chair or umbrella during that time? I have tried to find out what the chairs/umbrellas might cost for a few hours, but I didn't have any luck in getting the information.

Any help with this question would be appreciated. Thanks.

We visited Mero Beach and elected to park ourselves at "Romance Cafe" (there are a few other choices).

Romance Cafe is a cute blue and pink building on the beach. Restroom, fresh showers, changing room. Complimentary beach chairs if you eat/drink there. Good food by the way.

Bring water shoes, the black-sand beach can be hot. Also, there is plenty of shade.

• 2 months later...
We visited Mero Beach and elected to park ourselves at "Romance Cafe" (there are a few other choices).

Romance Cafe is a cute blue and pink building on the beach. Restroom, fresh showers, changing room. Complimentary beach chairs if you eat/drink there. Good food by the way.

Bring water shoes, the black-sand beach can be hot. Also, there is plenty of shade.

How did you get there?

I believe we paid about $25pp round trip by taxi.

We agreed on a time for him to return to pick us up.

But you could just do a one-way and have Frederick (the very nice lady who owns Romance Cafe) call a cab for you if there is not one readily available when you decide to leave.)

Total $8.00 for 2 Beds and a sunshade if you do not eat and drink.

Generous pours with the local Rum :)

Edited by PORT ROYAL

But you could just do a one-way and have Frederick (the very nice lady who owns Romance Cafe) call a cab for you if there is not one readily available when you decide to leave.)

Thank you! Much appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How far is it?