half moon cay private oasis

sambone72

Hi we want to rent the private oasis on half moon cay, it says for 12 people but does not say the cost for extra people we have 22 people in our group does anyone know what the extra charge is? or can we pay for 12 and the rest just tag along?

Hi we want to rent the private oasis on half moon cay, it says for 12 people but does not say the cost for extra people we have 22 people in our group does anyone know what the extra charge is? or can we pay for 12 and the rest just tag along?

We had more than 12...I think it was $90/person

It was awesome...except if poured buckets all day...we still made the best of it...good food....drinks...service...we tipped all very well

Tip....Bring the IPOD!

29446_122452671100175_100000063284123_295956_4261652_s.jpg.fd00720d886a038f8cf23cde0fd2ec38.jpg <<<< There's a pic. We rented the Private Oasis while on the Miracle in May 2010...I think they cannot accomodate more than 12. The reason I say this is because when I went to the excursion desk to book it, (we had to book it in person in 2010), & the crew member asked me how many... I told him 13 and he said "Oh NO!!!".

Then I clarified that the 13th person was a small child and he said "OK".

Good luck with this...let us know how it turns out for you.

[ATTACH]217805[/ATTACH] <<<< There's a pic. We rented the Private Oasis while on the Miracle in May 2010...I think they cannot accomodate more than 12. The reason I say this is because when I went to the excursion desk to book it, (we had to book it in person in 2010), & the crew member asked me how many... I told him 13 and he said "Oh NO!!!".

Then I clarified that the 13th person was a small child and he said "OK".

Good luck with this...let us know how it turns out for you.

We had 16 with no issues..22 may be crowded though...

We booked it in 2009 and had 15 people! And we've booked it again for May of this year. They charge you $99 per person after the first 12. So yes, you can have more than 12 and believe me it wasn't crowded with 15 of us. Some were in the water, hot tub, lounging inside the cabana.

Plenty of room for all! As another poster stated - bring your own Ipod! It was a great time! Hope you enjoy it!

We booked it in 2009 and had 15 people! And we've booked it again for May of this year. They charge you $99 per person after the first 12. So yes, you can have more than 12 and believe me it wasn't crowded with 15 of us. Some were in the water, hot tub, lounging inside the cabana.

Plenty of room for all! As another poster stated - bring your own Ipod! It was a great time! Hope you enjoy it!

Hi Pmoniz...I see you are doing the Pride on 5/6...we will doing the Miracle that week...no HMC this year tho....have fun:)

Darren

Thanks everyone I think we will book it I really appreciate the help.

they say(I think) that you can only book this on the ship...do not believe them...I booked it through CCL group services...you just have to be a little aggressive and not take the first "no"...had to give them my Credit Card..

Enjoy it as you will really have some fun!!

djwood24 - Yes we are sailing the Pride in May! Can't wait!! We've sailed on the Miracle twice and loved it both times! HMC is amazing and glad to be heading there again!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise aboard the Miracle!! Have fun!!

djwood24 - Yes we are sailing the Pride in May! Can't wait!! We've sailed on the Miracle twice and loved it both times! HMC is amazing and glad to be heading there again!! I'm sure you will have a wonderful cruise aboard the Miracle!! Have fun!!

Yes you too...last year we just did two cabana`s...it was nice...great beach...oh to be there today instead of the snow outside...:cool:

WE booked the private oasis in May 2011. It was $99 pp for each one over the 12 person limit. ANd yes, they do count, because they have to bring in food and drink for ea additional person. That being said, we had booked it for a total of 15 people. It was SOOOO worth it. It really was all you could ddrink. and way too much food. We had a personal chef, bartender, cabana boy, and life guard.

I have pics, so email me if you want me to send them to you:)

baf

We've had the oasis three times, twice with carnival and once with Hal. First time we had 24, think that is the maximum they can accommodate. Second and third time 10 and 15.

It's one of the best days you'll ever have and when you look at cost it's no more than a mid priced shore excursion!! Open bar, food cooked to order....you can even arrange for massages, there a separate little room right off the water...it has always been a wonderful day:):):)

i have it booked for May 2012, $1395 for the first 12 and then you have to go to the desk on the ship and pay $99 per person but the oasis only holds 24 people. i will have close to 24 in my group and being i paid the up front 1395 and divided it by 12. the first 12 had to pay $117 each and any of my other friends that want to get on will have to pay me the same once on board. only fair, i have had it booked for 3 months now and only 6 people have paid me so far. interest is adding up.

We had the Private Oasis last May and it was fantastic and so worth the money! Plenty of room for 24! In the Cabana is a rectangular dining table with seating for 8, high top tables with bar stools, and a huge hammock. Then on the outside there's a small beach area with clamshells and loungers and down by the hot tub is 5 cushioned loungers with a misting fan. We were never crowded. If you're thinking about it, think quickly because it gets booked fast. We tried to get it again for our cruise in May but it was already booked :mad:

Can you please state the reason for bringing your own ipod? I thought they played music on hmc.

There is an iPod docking station in the Oasis. We were there last August, but all of us forgot to bring our iPods, so we were dependent on our hostess' selection of music. (It was just fine.:)) We were in the Oasis with others from our roll call - 14 people in all - and it was absolutely wonderful. Just to clarify on the open bar - you get a selection of beers, wines, and mixed drinks. I was very partial to the bartender's rum punch.:p You'll see a listing of "island fish" on the menu for lunch - while I didn't try it others in our group did, and it is something completely different from anything available at the general barbeque area. It's a whole fish, seasoned, stuffed and frilled. Several in our group raved about it.

We rented the Private Oasis in Sept and it was wonderful. We booked it online. They DID count when we got there and did mention that it is about $100 more per persons if we brought more next time. I took my iPhone and we used it for our music. I have some pictures of the inside if someone will tell me how to post them. We hope to do it again next year!

I'm happy I checked back here for additional responses (see post # 4)....so now I know that more than 12 is, indeed, possible. :D. I look forward to going back to HMC...we had the best day ever in the Oasis. I would absolutely do it again!

Archived