Hump Balc Steel or Plexi? Adv of Seas photo?

Seacreature101

Have looked and looked but can't find. Are all the hump balconies on Adventure of the Seas, Category E2, with steel at the bottom half of the balcony up to the railing or do some have plexi glass so you can see all the way? Does anyone have a good exterior picture of the hump section? Trying to figure out which deck. I like close to the water, but wonder if it is a good shot down with no lifeboats etc. Could be a promenade walk around on Deck 5 underneath and that would not be good. Can anyone please help me with this? Thanks alot.

The lifeboats are NOT visible on this ship...so you won't have them blocking the view! The "hump" cabins stick out a bit, and you should have a "straight down" view to the water. The balconies on this ship are part of the hull, so it's steel. Not a big deal...you will see fine while standing at the rail!

Opt for deck 7 or 8 and you'll be fine....We recently did a B2B on Adventure in #9628 so the cabins on the just below deck's will be great...I would avoid deck 6 due to the promenade being right under you. JMHO...Enjoy !!

Thank you both much for very informative answers.

One more assist please. We have decided on Adventure doing ABC islands. I can get middle hump on Deck 8 on starboard side. I can get middle hump on Deck 7 on port side. I know there is not an "always" on port or starboard answer, but I wonder if I will not like Promenade even one deck closer if people are walking under us frequently so we can be on port side. :rolleyes: I know, I know... Just asking and thanks again.