Choosing between 2 cabin locations for seasickness!

Cruising on Celebrity Equinox in April for 10 days and I experience terrible motion sickness. I know that the best cabin locations are mid ship on the lowest level but the cruise has been paid for by a family member and I only have two options. A Sky suite on deck 12 located between mid and aft or I can pick a aft (as far back as you can go) Sky Suite on level 6 or 7. I know neither are ideal. But is it better to be lower in the very back of the ship or really high closer to the middle of the ship? I feel that either won't be great options. Looking to choose the lesser of 2 "evils"!

thanks for any advice!

I feel so sorry for those that get seasick, my wife and I never had any we were in 40 ft. Seas from a typhoon and were fine others were green! Even the crew members were mostly sick.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As another poster said, if it's rough you'll feel it no matter where. My wife gets seasick easily and on our past cruises have stayed as close to middle of the ship as possible but on our next she agreed to try an aft cabin. The views are supposedly some of the best and after all most of the time we'll be out and about.

That said, on our most recent cruise she was fine in our cabin on deck 10, but said she could really feel the vibrations when we were on the promenade (deck 5).

I hope you have a good time and enjoy your cruise no matter which cabin you choose.

Bon Voyage

• 1 month later...