Is there happy hour on dawn princess - australian cruises

Does anyone know if there is/are happy hours or 2 for 1 on the Dawn Princess? I have posted this on the Princess Boards as well as a double whammie - see if anyone can help ;)

I thought every hour was happy hour on a cruise:D:D:D

Hee Hee.....................you are all quite right - every hour on a cruise is happy hour - wouldn't want it any other way :D But just wondered about the DRINKS happy hour. (I know you all knew what I meant) 9.am to 12.00 is way too early to imbibe. :eek:

So I suppose I will take that as a "no" then shall I?. ;)

Thanks happyaussies, I have ordered the Ultimate drinks package (various soft drinks, smoothies, mocktails etc) so will be more than happy with that - our previous cruises on Costa had "happy hour" and you needed it - the drinks were extortionately over priced - at that time. (Things have changed with them now - they do good drink packages).

I have read some wonderful posts relating to the Ultimate soft drinks package - and you can "doctor" some cocktails with a shot of vodka and other short drinks - so all is looking good. (DH has to fend for himself - he drinks beer) :p

What about the Elite/Platinum lounge like the American Princess ships have, they do drinks and nice snacks for Princess Captains Circle Elite and Platinum members between around 5pm and 7pm. Do they have those on Dawn/Sun/Sea Princess these days?

What about the Elite/Platinum lounge like the American Princess ships have, they do drinks and nice snacks for Princess Captains Circle Elite and Platinum members between around 5pm and 7pm. Do they have those on Dawn/Sun/Sea Princess these days?

sorry Les they dont do that

sorry Les they dont do that

Bob thanks for that update, that is another reason I won't go on those ships anymore, too old and not the facilities the newer 'American Princess ships have.' I am sure they could find somewhere for the Elite/Platinum drinks and snacks if they wanted to.

Bob thanks for that update, that is another reason I won't go on those ships anymore, too old and not the facilities the newer 'American Princess ships have.' I am sure they could find somewhere for the Elite/Platinum drinks and snacks if they wanted to.

I'm sure they could find a venue but obviously "Princess Australia" has decided not to offer this service on their ships. Likewise the unavailability of "Anytime Dining". I was sent an email from Princess with information on my upcoming cruise on the Dawn Princess. It included a link to a video showing what the Dawn has to offer. Strangely the video states that "Anytime Dining" is an option. I know that it isn't (and hasn't been since these ships were based in Australia ) which shows a lack of interest on Princess' part in making sure they supply up to date details for their passengers.

cheers

Stu

Archived