Drink Vouchers at the Elite and Above lounge

ladytaekwondo

My DH and I are on the Summit in January. We were on the Constellation earlier this year. On the Constellation, the Elite and above got to go to a lounge and have wonderful drinks and snacks but there were no vouchers. I heard on Summit there are vouchers. Does anyone know how many vouchers you get and can you get more ???

We were just on Summit a few weeks ago. At that time they were giving you three vouchers per day (which were dated for each day) which could be used between the hours of 5pm and 7pm and were good at pretty much any bar with the few exceptions listed on the coupons. I don't believe you can get extras but never asked so don't quote me on that.

Whether or not vouchers are used depends on how many Elite/Elite+/Zeniths are on the cruise. It isn't ship-dependent. If there are too many to be accommodated in the Sky Observation Lounge, the voucher system will be used.

Each Elite/Elite+ passenger gets three vouchers per night, except for embarkation night and the night of the Captain's Club party. The vouchers are good for the same drinks they would have served at the Sky Lounge, but they can be used at nearly any bar on ship (the restrictions are printed on the vouchers.

You get three per person per night, and they are dated. You can't get any more than that.