Carnival Breeze Cozumel, hondorus, Belize

amberjack07

Best excursions for these ports??!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm sure someone is going to tell you to look at the port forums, but ill try to help you out before they move this. haha. I don't know if these are the "best" but i enjoyed them....

Cozumel: we just rented a jeep and drove around the island (the east side of the island is beautiful), we went to punta sur eco park and it's just a beautiful part of the island. The other time i was there, we went to Nachi Cocum. All Inclusive day beach. it was fun!

Belize: We did a 2 spot snorkel with a stop at Caye Caulker. The first stop was Hol Chan Marine reserve...the coral was ok, fish were pretty good and we saw 3 eagle rays which made that part of the snorkel worth it. Then we went to

Shark/Ray alley and snorkeled with the nurse sharks. That was pretty cool.

Roatan: we did the Jolly Rodger snorkel. This was a lot of fun, but be prepared, it turns in to kind of a party after the snorkel. It's open bar for a good hour and a half or so, so if your looking for a "peaceful" time you might want to find a different vendor, but we had a blast. With that said. The coral off of West Bay Beach is incredible. The fish weren't as plentiful as i would have hoped but the coral was some of the most beautiful I've ever seen. If you have any questions...shoot away!

Edited by skidawg79

1. Roatan--Snorkel trip with Radical Adventures. The boat owners are fabulous; the crew is super-friendly; and the freshly prepared lunch is out-of-this-world. And the snorkeling ain't bad either!

http://www.svfreeradical.com/

2. Belize--Boat trip and guided tour of Lamanai ruins. An amazing site! (We chose a ship's excursion because Lamanai is far from the port, but there are private tour companies that make this trip too).

3. Cozumel--After two full-day excursions, we were ready for a quiet beach day. We took a cab to Paradise Beach and had a relaxing day.

We rented a jeep last Christmas (2015) in Cozumel. It wasn't a great experience. We had two Federales jump out of the bushes and took my husbands ID and told him unless he paid them he would have to go to the station to get them back. It scared our children pretty bad. Just be careful. I am not saying don't go third party, just be vigilant.

Best excursions for these ports??!

On our last cruise, we went to Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel. It's not an excursion actually, but an inclusive beach. We hired a taxi to take us there and paid $55 each for access. It's free to enter if you don't want the all inclusive, but we opted to just pay up front. This way, all food and drinks (including alcohol) are included. Plus some water toys and wifi.

Have a great cruise!

Carl

On our last cruise, we went to Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel. It's not an excursion actually, but an inclusive beach. We hired a taxi to take us there and paid $55 each for access. It's free to enter if you don't want the all inclusive, but we opted to just pay up front. This way, all food and drinks (including alcohol) are included. Plus some water toys and wifi.

Have a great cruise!

Carl

If you book it online ahead of time through Shore Excursioneer you can save $5.00 per person.

Cozumel is an island, so most of the excursions revolve around the water and the beaches.

What are you interested in? :confused:

Sailing?

Snorkeling?

Fishing?

Beach time? Quiet & relaxing or lively party atmosphere?

Travelling with kids? Honeymoon?

You need to give up some more info on your desires/needs/budget for the suggestions here to be closer to your target.

We've been to Cozumel several times, but our most favorite excursion of all was our day at Nachi Cocum. Reasonable price, good food and unlimited drinks. Free Wifi. Beautiful beach and pool.

In Belize my teenage daughter and I went on a Carnival excursion to Altun Ha which was very interesting.

In Roatan, we booked a private tour with Daniel Johnson. We drove all around the island, and went to his monkey and sloth sanctuary...we got to hold a sloth, and spend some time with capucin monkeys....the best day ever!

15540658_10153940714432136_2498695981180256779_o.jpg.0eaad53632f09b700e2e6d443dfffdf8.jpg

15400360_10153940717672136_9000275483046119092_n.jpg.4d31c36c1d84c75be8051c36fa2ee995.jpg