Bayman City Tour - Belize

The Bayman City Tour in Belize is only offered by RCI and Celebrity. I understand that Belize is a tender port and they may not let my scooter on the tender but had no problem when we were in Grand Cayman on Voyager. This year, we will be on Mariner and it has an excursion called the Bayman City Tour in Belize and they describe it as an air conditioned trolley ride tour with a stop at the Travellers Rum Musuem. It also states that it would be appropriate for people confined in wheelchairs or mobility scooters. My question is, has anyone ever done this tour and do you think it would really accomodate a scooter? I saw a picture of the trolley and it does not look very promising. Is the Rum museum accessible as well? There is also a open air train tram in Belize and I have the same questions about it as well. Any info will be helpful. Thanks.

• 6 years later...
The Bayman City Tour in Belize is only offered by RCI and Celebrity. I understand that Belize is a tender port and they may not let my scooter on the tender but had no problem when we were in Grand Cayman on Voyager. This year, we will be on Mariner and it has an excursion called the Bayman City Tour in Belize and they describe it as an air conditioned trolley ride tour with a stop at the Travellers Rum Musuem. It also states that it would be appropriate for people confined in wheelchairs or mobility scooters. My question is, has anyone ever done this tour and do you think it would really accomodate a scooter? I saw a picture of the trolley and it does not look very promising. Is the Rum museum accessible as well? There is also a open air train tram in Belize and I have the same questions about it as well. Any info will be helpful. Thanks.

I can't believe there hasn't been any interest in this since you posted in 2012!!

Were you able to try the Bayman Tour? If so, was the trolley reasonably accessible? How about the rum museum?