Rendezvous cancelled on me, need suggestions?

Beach_gal

We're on the 7/31 Fascination out of San Juan and had booked day passes at the Rendezvous Resort. I received a phone call from them stating they will be closed for a while for construction and remodeling and thus cancelled my reservation.

We've done Spencer Ambrose's tours before, and all we really want to do is find a gorgeous beach to lay on and water to swim in for the day.

What other resorts offer day passes? Or are there any gorgeous beaches we can taxi to to spend the day, preferably with food and drinks?

We're on the 7/31 Fascination out of San Juan and had booked day passes at the Rendezvous Resort. I received a phone call from them stating they will be closed for a while for construction and remodeling and thus cancelled my reservation.

We've done Spencer Ambrose's tours before, and all we really want to do is find a gorgeous beach to lay on and water to swim in for the day.

What other resorts offer day passes? Or are there any gorgeous beaches we can taxi to to spend the day, preferably with food and drinks?

You can easily grab a taxi to Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay. Long stretch of beach, swimming, watersports, restaurants and bars, chairs and umbrellas, etc..

Vigie Beach is a short walk, next door to Rendezvous. No chairs or umbrellas, lots of natural shade, and food shacks down near entrance to the airport...

Spencers Beach Break tour provides a great option. Speed boat to beach and back with lunch and drinks...

Enjoy..

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks reedprincess - we've decided to do the Pigeon Island tour through Serenity. I saw the recommendation on Trip Advisor and it's what we're looking for (I think you were the one suggesting it!).

Thanks so much for your suggestions! It is much appreciated!