12-10-15 Thursday Weigh-In : No, Really - It Is :-)

shootr

Perhaps I should learn to rhyme, when Belle does a poem the response is much better!!!:D

That's OK, I'll keep plugging along as she happily crosses the Pacific to Hawaii (I think that's where she was headed) and bore you with my ramblings.

So how DID you do? Still fighting the fight or kind of taking a break and looking forward to the New Year? I think some of you have trips coming up - you HAVE to keep on keepin' on!

I was thinking this morning how lucky I am - how this place I'm at is so great each and every day. Even with the occasional slip and/or cheat day I'm maintaining - I don't feel like I have to have a goal (will I look good for this holiday or that family gathering) anymore - just the discipline to get an activity in, and if not, not pig out.

Stepped on the scale and was back to 176 - revisiting the lowest point I reached in this journey. Didn't feel like a bike ride (even though I should of as it's about to get really cold (for us anyways) this weekend) so went for a walk and got a 5K in instead.

So just do your best, continue to enjoy life, and if you need a little help finding that happy place - somebody here will be able to help - even if it's just relating your feelings, challenges, or goals.

Have a great week and hope to hear some good stories soon!

bf5b097f1a1fc366b3e1238f32251607.jpg

Oooooooohhhhhhhhh, look what will be waiting for me when I get home!

Chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic, and jalapeños - slowly cooking in the crock pot.

This will last me a few days - what are you all cooking up?

Thanks for once again starting this thread.

I´m down 1 lbs - again.

Should have been more, but my daughter got ill and I´ve been trapped at home for the last few days, so missing a couple hundred steps a day...

We did not eat well, went to Mickey D as Chicken Nuggets is more or less all the lo is eating during here fever...

Too many sweets and to little self control set me back time and again.

Hope to do better this upcoming week.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, Goal!!!

0f491e879a2acea06538c6b11f922bdb.jpg

My Friday has been made! Now I have to go hang out in space 20' in the air at a pasta maker and replace a conveyor belt... I don't mind heights , but them little bitty man lifts - never trusted them.

Awesome, congratulations on your loss,

I hope you got the repair works done and are back on solid ground?

We are geading for a Christmas market tomorrow and some family thing on sunday with lots of cake. Hopefully they offer some with nuts, banana and cherries, so I won´t have any trouble keeping my hands away due to some allergy...

Hi Guys,

Sorry I'm late. Hubby and I were so busy yesterday and today.

Shootr, thanks for the thread and CONGRATS on your goal, fabulous.

Kasi, good loss, keep it up.

I stayed the same. I thought for sure I would gain as we had a family lunch out and a few other meals out too. Still at my lowest in a very long time so happy about that. .

Good luck this week.

Diana

Looking like a good week for everyone!

Would have loved to weigh in after the belt install. 3 hours in basically a huge steam room. 4 pasta making lines and only ours was shut down - the rest were running and all that heat and steam went straight to the ceiling where we were working.

Add to that the requirements of long sleeves, no loose clothing, hard hats, harnesses, and not even a water bottle. allowed on the site - it was not fun and I had to have sweat a few pounds off.

Another milestone:

5ccd92a694c8db6f63d18ea2b0fe6c77.jpg

300 day streak with logging my food and exercise. It's the guilt of the reality that helps me minimize my cheats and slips and do better the next day.

After yesterday, today is just resting and waiting for the rain to clear - then a looooong ride tomorrow morning.

Have a great weekend!

HI all!

Thought I'd check in even tho' I'm the only bad one having gained 0.2 lbs.:o

shootr ~ thanks for starting the thread, posting the beautiful pictures & doing so well!:D

Congrats to all you other losers or staying the samers.;)

I won't be checking in for the next couple of weeks as I'm leaving Wed. for Barcelona & my cruise. Unfortunately I'm starting this cruise at almost my highest weight ever!:(

Merry Christmas!

~ Jo ~ :)