20% Cruise Reimbursement form??

SheriNtexas

I received a 20% discount off of a future cruise due to missing 2 ports on a cruise last year, but when i tried to use the link from that form, it said it can't be found on the Carnival site....does anyone know where i can find the correct link, or should i just call Carnival and ask there? Thanks!

I received a 20% discount off of a future cruise due to missing 2 ports on a cruise last year, but when i tried to use the link from that form, it said it can't be found on the Carnival site....does anyone know where i can find the correct link, or should i just call Carnival and ask there? Thanks!

Sheri........I just called the 800# and they processed the discount over the phone. I think I did have to have the booking number and sail date from our Conquest cruise, but I didn't have to send anything in.

I hope you haven't waited too long. I thought that discount was only good for a year and it's been more than a year since that cruise.

Call, you could spend hours looking and never find it, or it may have expired.

Sheri........I just called the 800# and they processed the discount over the phone. I think I did have to have the booking number and sail date from our Conquest cruise, but I didn't have to send anything in.

I hope you haven't waited too long. I thought that discount was only good for a year and it's been more than a year since that cruise.

Hi Janey! It was good for 2 years...i was going to use it on the Blogger's Cruise, but since i'm not going, I'm going to TRY to get the discount for the Halloween cruise...Johna said to get in contact with them...i don't think i'll have another Carnival cruise in before it expires next september....:(:D Thanks for the help!!

Hi Janey! It was good for 2 years...i was going to use it on the Blogger's Cruise, but since i'm not going, I'm going to TRY to get the discount for the Halloween cruise...Johna said to get in contact with them...i don't think i'll have another Carnival cruise in before it expires next september....:(:D Thanks for the help!!

How come you aren't going on the Blogger's? You aren't going to miss the wedding are you? Does Johna think it can be processed as an OBC for the Crazies cruise?

I used mine only because my PVP could not find where it was good for 2 years.

I used mine on a little bitty cruise that was very cheap rather than lose it.

Glad to see you were able to still use it.

Archived