How long to get off the boat in Nassau

DaveG99

How long does it take to get off the boat in Nassau? We arrive on RCI Majesty of the seas at 8am according to our itinerary. I wish I could make the stuart cove morning snorkel at 8:15am pick up but Im thinking that we would miss it. The afternoon trip is probably going to be too late because we wanted to do some other activities while in Nassau like checking out the town and my girl friend is hell bent on at least walking through Atlantis. I told her none of its free but she still wants to go so that she can say she was there:rolleyes:. I might just book one of the other snorkel trips in the AM instead of stuart coves but I have heard so much good stuff about them. We will be in port until 11:59pm.

I can't speak for that particular ship, but we just got back from Nassau on Carnival Fascination and we arrived probably 20 minutes before the doors open, and it took maybe another 10 minutes to get out the door. It was pretty crowded on the ship, but opened up as soon as we started moving. So we didn't have to wait long at all to leave.

People with excursions usually get priority getting off the ship, and it also behooves you to be at the gangway early, so if the ship does not prioritize, you are at the head of the line.

As for alternate snorkel excursions: we took the catamaran sail and snorkel, and had a great time.

How long does it take to get off the boat in Nassau? We arrive on RCI Majesty of the seas at 8am according to our itinerary. I wish I could make the stuart cove morning snorkel at 8:15am pick up but Im thinking that we would miss it. The afternoon trip is probably going to be too late because we wanted to do some other activities while in Nassau like checking out the town and my girl friend is hell bent on at least walking through Atlantis. I told her none of its free but she still wants to go so that she can say she was there:rolleyes:. I might just book one of the other snorkel trips in the AM instead of stuart coves but I have heard so much good stuff about them. We will be in port until 11:59pm.

Why not check out downtown before you go to stuart coves.. then go to atlantis after you get back. There's more to see in the evening at Atlantis than there is during the day.

I wouldn't miss out on SC just to see a hotel lobby.

Archived