Celebrity Reflection Dailies - Western Caribbean - 30JAN2016 Sailing

irishgal1970

Here are seven of the daily newsletters from the 30 Jan 2016 Reflection sailing to the Western Caribbean. Even though I'm super organized, I somehow do not have a copy of the daily from Friday, Feb 5, which was the day that we ported at Nassau. If I find it, I'll come back to this post and include a link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B419SU5y7sC0SEMtZ012N0J5cHM/view?usp=sharing

Here are seven of the daily newsletters from the 30 Jan 2016 Reflection sailing to the Western Caribbean. Even though I'm super organized, I somehow do not have a copy of the daily from Friday, Feb 5, which was the day that we ported at Nassau. If I find it, I'll come back to this post and include a link.

Thank for posting this. Always interesting to see. We will be doing this cruise next month.

Awesome!! Thanks so much for posting. Not wanting to appear greedy, but any chance you have the MDR menus. I am looking for current rotation to pick my nights for specialty restaurants :D

No, I'm sorry, I don't have the MDR menus. I meant to take photos, but got involved in other things.

Thank you for sharing! Was losing my interest in our cruise booked for this year and seeing these newsletters really brought back my enthusiasm!:)

Thanks for sharing. I have never been on a Celebrity cruise and we were considering one for this year. Since we like to dance in the evening, can you tell me if there was much dancing on the ship? We like to listen to big band music, and to also dance to it, but do not know any of the venues on the ship that would have that for us. Hope you can answer that! :)

• 4 months later...