Port Canaveral hotels with free airport (mco) shuttles

parrothead brian

Most of the commercial shuttle services charge $25-30+ per person, each way for travel between MCO and PC (and the cruiseline transfers cost even more! :eek:), so any hotel offering this for "free" will just up the room rate by $50-100.

Good luck! :)

There is a few hotels that offer a Fly, Snooze, and Cruise package. Includes round trip from MCO to hotel, Hotel to Port, and then Port to MCO. It varies in price from 199 to 249 from what i have found. Thats for 2 people. If i remember right hotels that have it are Courtyard, Hampton Inn, i think LaQuinta, and there maybe another one or two that offer it.

We are staying here:

Natalie Gentry

Sales

Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach

3901 North Atlantic Avenue

phone 321-783-2221

fax 321-783-0461

toll free 800-247-2221

$215 (grand total) Fly Snooze & Cruise Package for 2 includes:

* shuttle to & from Orlando Int'l airport;

* shuttle to cruise terminal,

* 2 complimentary drinks pre-cruise,

* breakfast

This is near Ron Jon's. There is also a Walgreens steps away for wine purchase if Disney Dream allows that. I'm not sure of the quality of hotel itself, but so far, they are good with supplying details and answering my questions.

Feb sailing on Disney Dream and thinking about staying near the port. Any hotels have a free shuttle from Orlando airport(mco)?

Was researching the same thing. We did Carnival Dream in August but had a car with us. This time we are flying into Orlando - no car.

The best I can find MCO to Port Canaveral hotel is cbsshuttle.com at $75 for 4 people or royalcocoashuttle.com at $70 for 4 people.

As for hotels, in August we stayed at Residence Inn by Marriot on Astronaut Blvd. It's not ocean front but very clean. Rate includes nice hot buffet breakfast. There is a Burger King in the parking lot for pre-cruise dinner but no other food accessible without a taxi. Shuttle to the pier is $3 pp and leaves at 10:30 am so you will be there nice and early.

I also considered Country Inn & Suites which is right next door to the Residence Inn. It includes both breakfast and FREE shuttle to pier. But ulitmately I choose Residence Inn since I knew it was clean.

I just got back from a cruise out of port canaveral and we stayed at the comfort inn and suites in cocoa beach. i was worried at first becasue it was notin port canaveral but it is actually only like 15 minutes away and they had a great fly, snooze, and crusie package so we didnt have to rent a car or deal with any of that. They were at the airport waiting on us when we arrived and the hotel is next to resturants and shops and stuff so with two young kids we were able to walk next door and didnt have to call a cab to get dinner. That was a big plus. overall pretty nice!

another option would be one way car rentals. most of the agencies (budget, avis) have locations right near the port with free shuttles to and from the port. this way you can stay where you want, and go to the port when you want.

I just got back from a cruise out of port canaveral and we stayed at the comfort inn and suites in cocoa beach. i was worried at first becasue it was notin port canaveral but it is actually only like 15 minutes away and they had a great fly, snooze, and crusie package so we didnt have to rent a car or deal with any of that. They were at the airport waiting on us when we arrived and the hotel is next to resturants and shops and stuff so with two young kids we were able to walk next door and didnt have to call a cab to get dinner. That was a big plus. overall pretty nice!

Thanks for the info, I have a group of 17ppl staying here in February. Ive never been here but now I have all these ppl staying here. So can you please tell me how were the rooms and the pool area. Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

we stayed at the Comfort Inn few weeks ago and ENJOYED our stay our room was right across from the Pool area which really looked nice...the only negative thing really was the transportation (used the Fly Snooze and Cruise pkg) had to wait for the van for a bit at the airport and the next day to the port was so VERY DISORGANIZED and CHAOTIC:eek:

i do prefer the locale of Cocoa Beach over the Port area where we stayed at the Radisson last year and definitely would stay in the CB area again.

Archived