Cruise Wedding Budget (Downloadable Excel File)

JulieRose

Hey everybody,

I've seen a lot of people asking for budget advice so here's the budget I've been using in a downloadable excel file. The file is fully automated to total your expenses, subtract the cash you already have saved and have put down as deposits and tell you how much you'll have to save per paycheck or week to have the wedding of your dreams. (All of my info is removed of course so you can just start your own budgeting.) Also included are worksheets for your guest list and the 12 month countdown checklist I've been using.

Please read the info on the first page! If you have any questions or problems my contact info is there. (if you cannot download the file using the instructions on the site, you can choose to open the file with excel and then save it.)

http://www.black-ring.net/wedding.html

Hope this helps! Please don't forget to let me know what you think!

Edited by JulieRose

Seriously? 43 views and nothing? Not one "thanks" or "hey that's good?" I spent like 4 hours tonight making that accessable for everyone. I hope that's because you're all playing with it.

Edited by JulieRose

Seriously? 43 views and nothing? Not one "thanks" or "hey that's good?" I spent like 4 hours tonight making that accessable for everyone. I hope that's because you're all playing with it.

LOL Cute;) Well I be the first to say THANX cuz I looked at it just now.. I will play with it more later on.. now it's time for me to go to bed.. nite..

I just saw this and even though I am about to leave for my cruise I still wanted to say Thanks! I don't want my +1 to hurt the thank yous. ;)

I just saw this and even though I am about to leave for my cruise I still wanted to say Thanks! I don't want my +1 to hurt the thank yous. ;)

OMG, I was so kidding :p I was just really excited about how it turned out.

I'm actually adding a page for OOT bags specifically. Just have to remember how to get one worksheet to reference the other. I know I did that once but it was awhile ago.

OMG, I was so kidding :p I was just really excited about how it turned out.

I'm actually adding a page for OOT bags specifically. Just have to remember how to get one worksheet to reference the other. I know I did that once but it was awhile ago.

type and equal sign and then click on the cell in the sheet you want to reference.

For example: if I wanted the budget to reference the guestlist in your spreadsheet you would enter " ='Guest List'!B5"

Hope that helps and Thanks for your hard work.

type and equal sign and then click on the cell in the sheet you want to reference.

For example: if I wanted the budget to reference the guestlist in your spreadsheet you would enter " ='Guest List'!B5"

Hope that helps and Thanks for your hard work.

lol, it's really that simple? I hadn't even tried. I'm working on an older mac so not sure if it's the same. I'll try that later.

I wish I had something like this when I got married...

This is the best budget planner I have seen on these boards and others as well. I would see if one of the monitors would actually put this on a sticky to the top of the page because it would help so many new cruise brides and you know in a few weeks this post will be buried...

It could easily be tweaked to add in other items , change items or switch it from even a cruise/ destination to a regular wedding.

Again great job :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey everybody,

I've seen a lot of people asking for budget advice so here's the budget I've been using in a downloadable excel file. The file is fully automated to total your expenses, subtract the cash you already have saved and have put down as deposits and tell you how much you'll have to save per paycheck or week to have the wedding of your dreams. (All of my info is removed of course so you can just start your own budgeting.) Also included are worksheets for your guest list and the 12 month countdown checklist I've been using.

Please read the info on the first page! If you have any questions or problems my contact info is there. (if you cannot download the file using the instructions on the site, you can choose to open the file with excel and then save it.)

http://www.black-ring.net/wedding.html

Hope this helps! Please don't forget to let me know what you think!

This is a great idea. I've been having trouble setting up my own. However, I'm having a bit of trouble with the spreadsheet. Any instructions?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OMG,JulieRose, I just looked at your graphs. It looks great and so thorough! Somehow my DD and her fiancee have to consolidate all your items into 4 months, just they just got engaged and want to get married in April on Princess. There are only 12-14 people max going to be there, so we can cut out some of the stuff. Thanks so much.

There are so few brides using Princess,but I haven't gone through all the posts yet. We are Platinum on Princess and have also cruised on NCL RCCL and Carnival. To us, Princess was a no-brainer. You'll love what they do!! Congratulations...:D