Has anyone actually TAKEN a Spirit Incentives Cruise??

My Husband and I have recieved a voucher for a 3 night cruise with airfare. Has anyone actually taken the cruise through this company?? I have found a lot of mixed reviews. I have read the fine print and understand I will have to follow the terms and pay for taxes ect. I just am wondering if anyone can vouch for this offer from this company. Thanks

My Husband and I have recieved a voucher for a 3 night cruise with airfare. Has anyone actually taken the cruise through this company?? I have found a lot of mixed reviews. I have read the fine print and understand I will have to follow the terms and pay for taxes ect. I just am wondering if anyone can vouch for this offer from this company. Thanks

I haven't taken one (or even heard of them), but did notice when googling their name that a lot of scam complaints came up. I would say go forward with great care.

Several years ago, we did this. Turned out to be a promotion for vacation timeshares.

After 6-9 months of bugging them, we, (2 People) finally received our free, $300 cruise. We sailed from Miami on the Majesty in an inside stateroom for 4 nights. Not the worst cruise or the worst price, but won't go through that again. It was only due to my husbands persisting that we got it.

• 4 years later...

Did our first RCI cruise aboard Grandeur of the Seas using a Spirit Incentive.

Sitting through the timeshare deal was painful, booking the cruise oddly enough wasn't bad, savings were ok. IIRC we ended up getting an oceanview for 3 for about "half" the RCI price on their site at the time.

Not sure if we would do it again as it was a pain, but at that time we probably wouldn't have paid full price for the cruise so it did turn out well for us.