Lindquist Beach Wedding

partsbabe

Hi ladies,

We were recently married on St. Thomas at Lindquist Beach. Island Bliss Weddings was our on island planner. Two words...WOW...AWESOME

Our wedding day was stress-free. Janelle took care of everything. We had a 10:30am ceremony at Lindquist beach. Stuart, Janelle's husband and our officiant, picked us up at the dock at 9:30am. We went to the court house to sign papers, took about 10 minutes, then off to the beach. We had our 6 adult children cruising with us, Janelle arranged for them to be picked up at 10am at the dock and taken directly to the beach. My mother was staying on island at Pt. Pleasant Resort, they got a cab from there to the beach.

The ceremony- Stuart made this so personal. I was amazed. He and Mike, my now husband, talked for about 15 minutes before the ceremony while I waited in the car. Stuart made it sound like he'd known us for quite some time. Just awesome. Lasted about 15 or 20 minutes. We had a steel drum player who was wonderful. He played for the entire hour we were at the beach. Too cool.

Photography- We used Toes in the Sand Photography. Mike was wonderful. He took alot of photos. We got a 1 hour package.

Flowers- WOW I chose purple and green for colors. The florist chose the flowers from what she had available. I had my bouquet, which was included in my package, 2 bridesmaid bouquets, 3 extra boutonniere's, and 3 wrist coursages. Flowers for everyone.

Cake- My mother and I LOVE cake. I was alittle worried about how it would taste. It was the best wedding cake I have ever had. We chose the Chocolate raspberry overload. I believe it came from V.I. desserts. Moist cake and the frosting was not too sweet. I am now wondering if they will ship to the US. It was that good.

After the ceremony we went to Pt. Pleasant resort for lunch and cake. There is a small restaurant there called Jack's Bight. It is right over the water. We were the only people there. This was not reserved ahead of time. It is a very casual open air bar with some tables. The food was very good. Not sure what wines are available. Plenty of rum drinks. We were there from about 12pm to 3pm. Janelle arranged all transportation. As I said, stress-free.

WOW and Awesome are still the two words for my wedding day.

Life is good,

Erin and Mike

1218879911_DSC_00892.jpg.92eb572b7a2f2c5c6eaf77d453d2f4e0.jpg

2090172591_DSC_00951.jpg.10bd37dc91204fd2d34350d61d3be55b.jpg

885785767_DSC_01251.jpg.cadbe1f653f202e65b722f261df5c67a.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this! As I am starting to plan my St. Thomas wedding ... It is so helpful to hear from previous brides!

Did you order apps and food before your reception or when you got there?

Also, did you guys arrive by cruise ship? If so, which one?

Ok last question I promise ....did you customize a package with Island Bliss or purchase one of her already created packages?

Thank you so much again!

Thank you so much for posting this! As I am starting to plan my St. Thomas wedding ... It is so helpful to hear from previous brides!

Did you order apps and food before your reception or when you got there?

We did not order ahead of time....just showed up...we were a party of 10...we chose it mostly because the veiw is awesome...right over the water....Janelle posted pics on her blog...plus it's right up the road from Lindquist beach...

Also, did you guys arrive by cruise ship? If so, which one?

We were on the Explorer of the Seas

Ok last question I promise ....did you customize a package with Island Bliss or purchase one of her already created packages?

We did customize a package... extra flowers and transportation... everything was perfect...

Thank you so much again!

All the best with your planning...

Life is good,

Erin

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations!!

Thanks so much for the review, we are working with Janelle as well for our May 8th wedding coming off of the Carnival Glory. Very excited to read your glowing review of Stuart and Janelle! I'm thinking we may look at doing something lunch wise now as well after reading your review, Sounds like a fabulous idea to enjoy some Island time!!

Best Wishes for a beautiful future :)

Archived