Anyone Miss Grand Turk this week?

roothy123

Hi. I was on a cruise ship that was supposed to dock in Grand Turk on Tuesday. The captain made one or two passes and then decided it was not safe to dock. I understand another cruise ship may have done the same thing. Therefore, I was curious if there were any cruise critic readers on a ship that could not dock at Grand Turk this week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I miss Grand Turk this week, but probably not in the way that you mean. I was there last Friday on Ruby Princess and went on a snorkeling shore excursion, but didn't have enough daylight time left after that to enjoy the beach. I did however enjoy 2 SV's at Jack's Shack (quite yummy!) and a Five O' Clock Somewhere (yummy and STRONG!) at Margaritaville before staggering back to the ship. So yes, I miss Grand Turk this week. ;)

With back to the ocean, facing the Margaritteville pool, is Jack's Shack to the right or to the left?

Thanks.

Jack's Shack is to left of Margariteville, about 1/4 mile down the beach. Great place and the Jerk Chicken is fantastic.

In the two pictures, Margariteville is on the right, while Jack's Shack is on the left, past the pink houses and has a blue flag on top of the building. Have fun.

102_0169.jpg.c565ec728ce850a7d8265cf3d9195c93.jpg

102_0198.jpg.b47556fc2c92bf3122873e953f983718.jpg

Archived