Best way to find out if prices have dropped

martymonty

Hi

We are booked on a carnival cruise this Dec. and I am just wondering how you all check to see if the prices have dropped. I know I can call Carnival directly, but seems a bit of a hassle if you want to check the prices a couple times a week. When I go to their site, there is no way for me to put in any other details such as residency quote, past guest, etc. Where do you all check??

Stephanie :):rolleyes:

I called my TA on Friday and she said that I had already received all the discounts but she would check with Carnival. She called me back about an hour later and said that in my cabin (3 of us) we were getting another discount of $50 pp. In my friends cabin (2 of them) they received $200 credit. So glad I read these boards!:D

Like Tina said, you have to check the carnival site and enter the info just as if you were gonna book a new cruise. You have to keep checking up until the last night before your cruise.

So if you cruise Dec 10th, and you check the carnival website on Dec 9th at night, and you still see plenty of staterooms avail, you should get an upgrade just like I did.:D

Thank-you cruz fools for the code. I went into Carnival and sure enough- even their prices were cheaper a bit than what I paid. My TA checked it out and our price went down $213.08! I thought we had already gotten a decent price as we went through *****. We did not get an upgrade(to a 5A)as when we booked we were upgraded at the time from a 4A-we originally were a Guarantee- to a 4G as we were past passengers with Carnival.

I will keep checking but since final payment is getting very close....??- I could hope for an upgrade!!!!

Thanks everyone for the info.

Southbayer-were you a guarantee????????????

I am sailing on the miracle on 10/15 and I have a balcony room. I just called carnival and they told me I had the best rates available do I need to tell them anything else or do I just trust what they are telling me

Well, only you know what you paid... check online where you booked and see the going rate, if you booked direct, the prices don't include taxes, so add about $60 to the rate you see... I know the prices for our 10/15 Conquest cruise have done nothing but go UP :rolleyes:

Well, only you know what you paid... check online where you booked and see the going rate, if you booked direct, the prices don't include taxes, so add about $60 to the rate you see... I know the prices for our 10/15 Conquest cruise have done nothing but go UP :rolleyes:

HEY GoinCrusin

Do you keep a check on our 10/15 cruise prices? We were always curious if our prices would drop and get us more OBC?

HEY GoinCrusin

Do you keep a check on our 10/15 cruise prices? We were always curious if our prices would drop and get us more OBC?

No drop since our last drop... and the prices (at least for the balconies) were up $200 today, and no none are showing on Carnival... I'm guessing they aren't going to come down anymore, LOL

I am sailing on the miracle on 10/15 and I have a balcony room. I just called carnival and they told me I had the best rates available do I need to tell them anything else or do I just trust what they are telling me
I was told the same thing through customer support and as well that all balcony rooms were sold out for feb vacation but then i called my original pvp and magically he was able to upgrade us 48 hrs before the carnival sale on 9/28. I would check again.

No drop since our last drop... and the prices (at least for the balconies) were up $200 today, and no none are showing on Carnival... I'm guessing they aren't going to come down anymore, LOL

Guess not! :o

Guess the price of balconies are UP since there are only 6 or so left on the ship-- we were told anyways

Already getting the military discount (which they say is the best) but I tried to check anyhow. I guess all the 7A's are booked for my sailing because they didn't show up. I guess I'll have to wait and keep checking - maybe some will cancel and open up that category. Then again my cruise went UP, then down slightly, then back UP, so my chances are probably pretty slim. Alaska gets filled up quick.

Archived