Park N Fly in Seatac

kmc1047

We are driving from Vancouver to Seatac for our flight to FLL early Dec 2006. We have to park our car at Seatac for 18 days and would appreciate any advice on any good deals on Park N Fly or any Hotels that offers stay with Park N Fly package. :p

We are using our own car because we had check with a few car rental companies and all of them can only offer US$150-300 per day due to the one way drop off. :eek:

Check out this website: http://www.airportparkingreservations.com/airports/seattle/index.shtml?refID=9&subid=SEA

I have parked at the SeaTac Park lot several times. Reasonable rates and very quick shuttle pick-up and drop-off at the airport. In fact, a couple of times when I was parking my car, the shuttle bus pulled up behind my car before I could even get my suitcase out of the trunk! :) It's a bit farther away from the airport than some lots, but you're not paying the premium rates, either.

I know some hotels (LaQuinta Inn and Suites for one) have a park and fly, not sure of the rates for that length of stay. I believe last year when I stayed there, it was $149 for the room and 8 nights of parking. Since I wasn't going to be away that long, I chose to stay there and drive to the SeaTac Park lot the next morning because it worked out cheaper.

Best Western Executel Sea Tac has a Canadian special and we kept our car there for 10 days ( up to 14 allowed) and had a room for $102 US incl taxes. They have a free cont breakfast, and you can do reverse park and stay if you want. They shuttle you to and from Sea Tac. The hotel is okay, nothing wonderful, but it is fine for a night rest and you probably won't spend a lot of time there anyway..

Thank you Luckysll & jdleong for your adv & inf. about the Sea Tac hotel & parking.

Finally, we decided to stay one night before and one more night after my flight at the Best Western Airport Executel in Sea Tac. The hotel's rate includes one night stay with 7 days parking and each extra parking day will cost USD5.00, I think it is a reasonable rate.

Did you ask them if they had a special for Canadians? We got ours in March for 10days parking and 1 nights stay for $102 and I was told that we could park there for up to 14 days. Also did you call the hotel directly?1-206-878-3300

Thank you for your advice. I called the hotel directly and they do not have park n fly rate for Dec 2006 and they suggested me to contact BW central reservation to get a quotation. I was quoted $89 p/n with 7 days parking, so, I reserved 1 night before our flight and one more night after we return (total with 14 days parking).

I will contact the hotel directly again, sometime in summer, to check about any special rates for Dec Canadian park n fly package.

Archived