Millenium In San Diego Today!!

plvogel

The Millie is docked at the SD cruise ship terminal. Click on the link to see her.

http://live6.truelook.com/face/newface.jsp?func=live&name=/ecodb/sandiego/oneamerica2&pan=-95.140015&tilt=-12.1&panfov=46.7&tiltfov=36.4&overlay=default&skin=default&useapplet=true&time=1081719807182&width=448&height=336&quality=65&catalogname=catalog&imagemap.x=115&imagemap.y=86&imagemap.w=219&imagemap.h=165

Sun Princess 5/96

Sun Princess 12/97

Crown Princess 1/98

Sun Princess 11/99

R2 5/2000

Sea Princess 9/2001

GTS Summit 12/2002

GTS Summit 5/2003

GTS Summit 9/2003

Until Galaxy Transatlantic

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;9;03;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0100

Hey Peter!

Great photo link!

I believe this is Millie's first time ever on the West Coast, right?

Now we've got to get Connie out here!

Celebrity (6)

NCL (5)

Princess (4)

Disney (2)

Royal Caribbean (2)

HAL (1)

Where was she going? I see from Celebrity website that she was doing a 7 day cruise out of Fort Lauderdale!!! I assume she was going to do a 14 day canal before going to Europe. I see from my brochure that the Infinity is scheduled to do a circle Hawaii on 12/5 but don't see that cruise on the website. Are these all secret cruises?

Hi Cauvet,

We just completed our Panama canal cruise on the Millennium and it was a first time for that ship to be in the Pacific waters (there was a lot excitement even for the crew that never before went on this route).

The Millennium took over this intinerary for Infinity for a four week period (after Infinity required sevice for the bearings in one of their Mermaids).

The Millennium and Infinity will go back to their posted intineraries on the 25 of April.

By the way, we had a wonderful cruise and everything was done to make us a very happy cruisers.

Wes

That looks like the Ryndam to me. The Millenium was there on April 11th and the Ryndam was there on April 13th. We were there on both days having just got off the Millennium.

Robin

Archived