Costa Maya was our favorite port until....

HoosierRN

my husband had a little too much to drink (ok, alot) and lost his driver's license and our digital camera!!! AGGGHHHHH!!! Here's how the day went...We were on the Carnival Liberty and docked in Costa Maya 3/29. We went directly to Mahajual and to the Cat's Meow. We met Barb and her lovely staff and enjoyed all they had to offer. My husband loved the beer and I was fond of the strawberry marg. The food was great (chips, salsa, guacamole, coconut shrimp). Anyway, at about 3:30, i decided it was time to get my girls 15 & 16 back to the boat. My husband was having a great time and decided to stay longer with 2 couples he had met from our boat. All I left him in charge of was himself and our digital camera (which had his driver's license in the case). When he arrived back on the boat at 6:00, he had lost the case and everything in it. He doesn't remember where, he thinks it probably fell out of his pocket in the cab or on the trolley from the pier. Thank goodness he had his sail & sign card in another pocket and his passport was in our room! Anyway, I spent 3 hours the next day calling Equifax and putting a fraud alert out, just in case someone would try to steal his identify. What a pain!!!

Did you mean?....he was my favorite husband until.....just kidding! I lost a bag once, and it makes you mad & it's such a hassle. I'm sorry for your loss, but glad you had a good time in Costa Maya.

Archived