Blake Shelton Cruise

Frenchsnowhite

I did a Google search for "Blake Shelton Cruise" and found the website. Said this cruise is on the Pearl and is sailing out of Miami...I'm confused:confused:...I'm on the NCL Pearl, sailing that date from New York!:eek: Is the destination, or the ship wrong?

Wrong ship...the Blake Shelton cruise will be on the NCL Jewel out of Miami.....;)

Thank for the quick reply...Someone should call that travel agency and fix the site.

Now, I'm not sure if I'm sad or relieved that we won't get to cruise with Blake...

Heh! :rolleyes:

The TA site states the following: Sail the high seas with Blake Shelton and friends October 14 – 21, 2012 on a 7 day cruise aboard the Norwegian Pearl! Destinations include Miami, San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola and Nassau.

We've "somewhat" determined that the Pearl is not doing this sailing...What other ship is? I cannot find any sailing on the NCL site with these dates, sailing from Miami, is 7 days at sea and hits all the listed ports...Am I missing something? :confused:

Is this a chartered cruise?

The TA site states the following: Sail the high seas with Blake Shelton and friends October 14 – 21, 2012 on a 7 day cruise aboard the Norwegian Pearl! Destinations include Miami, San Juan, St. Thomas, Tortola and Nassau.

We've "somewhat" determined that the Pearl is not doing this sailing...What other ship is? I cannot find any sailing on the NCL site with these dates, sailing from Miami, is 7 days at sea and hits all the listed ports...Am I missing something? :confused:

Is this a chartered cruise?

Yes it is a chartered cruise, and you won't find it on NCL website.

I called NCL yesterday and they said that it was the Jewel that was on that cruise, and we can only book with the agency on the website Blake Shelton Cruise.

I had this cruise booked BEFORE it became Chartered, loved the itinerary and then got a letter and e-mail telling me that we had to change our cruise since it was chartered.

We had a week or so I believe to rebook if we wanted. I am not as crazy about our new stops but it is ok. They did give us each a small on board credit for rebooking.

:eek::eek: OK, I called NCL 12/9 to confirm that I was on the Pearl 10/14/12 leavingfrom NYC, NOT MIAMI!!!! They said the B Shelton cruise was on thr Jewel!!!! not the Pearl:confused::confused::confused:

This is confusing because I am booked on the Blake Shelton Cruise and they sent us an email on 12/7 quote "Flying Dutchmen Travel is pleased to announce that due to a redeployment of ships in their fleet, the Norwegian Cruise Lines are substituting the Norwegian “Pearl” in place of the original ship the “Jewel.” The upgrade will treat guests to one of the cruise lines' newest ships and includes an array of luxurious improvements. All original cabin reservations will be automatically transferred."

NCL.com is still showing 7 days from NY for those dates on the Pearl.:confused:

MIAMI – August 9, 2011 – The first everBlake Shelton and Friends cruise will set sail on Norwegian Jewel from Miami to the Caribbean on October 14, 2012 for a seven day cruise. This is the first ever opportunity for fans of Shelton, one of the hottest names in country music, to spend a week at sea enjoying intimate concerts, surprise unplugged performances and more. The week of boot-stomping fun at sea is being presented by Flying Dutchmen Travel and Fan Fair Country Cruises.

A full-blown country music showdown, Shelton will perform two live concerts in the intimate Stardust Theater. In addition, there will be live music every night in at least three different venues around the ship by various country artists to be announced soon. Other exclusive perks include:

• Song writer workshops;
  • A custom version of “The Voice” with a karaoke contest judged by the pros;
  • Surprise unplugged performances and jam sessions;
  • Question and answer sessions;
  • Opportunities to get up close and personal with musical guests;
  • Late night dance parties with radio station deejays.

Shelton is currently the reigning CMA (Country Music Award) Male Vocalist of the Year as well as one of the judges on the hit NBC show, “The Voice.” Shelton has had a string of singles that has continued with his new album, Red River Blue, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts across all genres. His latest single “Honey Bee” spent four weeks as the #1 single, and holds the record for the fastest-selling digital Platinum single for a male country solo artist.

The Blake Shelton and Friends Cruise will call on San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands; Tortola, British Virgin Islands and Nassau, Bahamas. Guests will also be able to enjoy three relaxing days at sea to experience Norwegian’s signature Freestyle Cruising which includes 11 dining options and 10 bars and lounges on board.

Cruises are priced starting at $1,099 based on double occupancy. For a limited time, guests can take advantage of an Early Bird Discount with rates as low as $899 per person through August 26, 2011. To book the Blake Shelton and Friends Cruise, visit www.blakesheltoncruise.com or contact Flying Dutchmen Travel at 800-248-7471. To learn more about Norwegian Cruise Line, visit www.ncl.com or call a travel professional.

MIAMI – August 9, 2011 – The first everBlake Shelton and Friends cruise will set sail on Norwegian Jewel from Miami to the Caribbean on October 14, 2012 for a seven day cruise. This is the first ever opportunity for fans of Shelton, one of the hottest names in country music, to spend a week at sea enjoying intimate concerts, surprise unplugged performances and more. The week of boot-stomping fun at sea is being presented by Flying Dutchmen Travel and Fan Fair Country Cruises.

A full-blown country music showdown, Shelton will perform two live concerts in the intimate Stardust Theater. In addition, there will be live music every night in at least three different venues around the ship by various country artists to be announced soon. Other exclusive perks include:

• Song writer workshops;
  • A custom version of “The Voice” with a karaoke contest judged by the pros;
  • Surprise unplugged performances and jam sessions;
  • Question and answer sessions;
  • Opportunities to get up close and personal with musical guests;
  • Late night dance parties with radio station deejays.

Shelton is currently the reigning CMA (Country Music Award) Male Vocalist of the Year as well as one of the judges on the hit NBC show, “The Voice.” Shelton has had a string of singles that has continued with his new album, Red River Blue, which debuted at #1 on the Billboard charts across all genres. His latest single “Honey Bee” spent four weeks as the #1 single, and holds the record for the fastest-selling digital Platinum single for a male country solo artist.

The Blake Shelton and Friends Cruise will call on San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands; Tortola, British Virgin Islands and Nassau, Bahamas. Guests will also be able to enjoy three relaxing days at sea to experience Norwegian’s signature Freestyle Cruising which includes 11 dining options and 10 bars and lounges on board.

Cruises are priced starting at $1,099 based on double occupancy. For a limited time, guests can take advantage of an Early Bird Discount with rates as low as $899 per person through August 26, 2011. To book the Blake Shelton and Friends Cruise, visit www.blakesheltoncruise.com or contact Flying Dutchmen Travel at 800-248-7471. To learn more about Norwegian Cruise Line, visit www.ncl.com or call a travel professional.

This is dated August 9th and at that time we were on the Jewel. The date we received the notification that we were moved to the Pearl is Nov 7th. This is very confusing if they were switching us to the Pearl why would NCL still be selling cabins for the cruise out of NY for the same dates? I really don't care which ship I am on just as long as I am on one.:confused:

:confused::confused::confused: I know it is confusing. but call NCL, they confirmed to me that I am sailing on the Pearl out of NYC!!! The Jewel is a beautiful ship, as I have sailed her twice, I hoped to sail on a different ship! Check with the agency, they need to contact NCL and pdate their site:cool::cool::cool:

:confused::confused::confused: I know it is confusing. but call NCL, they confirmed to me that I am sailing on the Pearl out of NYC!!! The Jewel is a beautiful ship, as I have sailed her twice, I hoped to sail on a different ship! Check with the agency, they need to contact NCL and pdate their site:cool::cool::cool:

Thats the problem we were on the Jewel when we booked and they sent us the email and updated their site last week. I am going to send an email to the TA in charge of this and get some clarification

Archived