Cabo Sea Kayak

Mandypup

We did it and it was really fun, until we were all the way out there, looking at the SeaLion colony, and my husband leaned over to catch a bottle of water that the guide pitched over to him and totally dumped us out of the kayak!! That water was soooooooo cold! Also, it was not the easiest thing in the world to get back in the kayak!

thanks meredith! Having my husband tip the kayak shouldn't be an issue because we never - ever - get into any type of "vehicle" together which requires one of us to be in charge but allows both of us to have directional control :D

I will have to be honest and say that the water was a little rough, not rough like being tossed around, but definetely not smooth. If you point the kayak perpendicular to the incoming waves you will ride right over the top of the wave and not roll. Now that we have done the excursion, everytime I see a pic of Los Arcos I am so thrilled to know that I was right there, up and close, (in the water, unfortunatley!) and I don't know if you can get that up close any other way. The sea lions were literally right there! There are really big too! I hope you decide to do it!!!

Archived