A perspective of her size

ivalee

Funny how people that have never tried something...always have a negative attitude about it.

They have already started up about Quantum and she isnt even completely built yet and still has a lot of unknown about her :rolleyes:

They have already started up about Quantum and she isnt even completely built yet and still has a lot of unknown about her :rolleyes:

I KNOW.... Just ridiculous.

If one has not tried something.....then you ARE NOT entitled to an opinion.

If you HAVE.....then you do have the right to voice your opinion.

We were soooo apprehensive about trying NCL. ...tried the Breakaway in September.....LOVED IT. I will NEVER listen to anyone again. I will come to my OWN conclusions.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE QUANTUM....HURRY HURRY HURRY...:o:):o

I have no desire to go on either Allure or Oasis, but that's only because they don't have itineraries that interest me right now. Should I be offered a cruise on either, I would certainly take it, and I'm certain I'd enjoy it.

Personally, I don't give a rat's patootie what a ship looks like - well, certainly not the exterior, and I find it funny that anyone would really care about that. Do I like to see ships with attractive exteriors? Sure. But once on board it's not a consideration.

Heck, being more interested in the ports than the ship, I barely care what the inside looks like.:)

Liberty was big enough for me ! Besides the price they charge for a D-1 on Oasis ... and getting a smaller cabin than i would in Liberty or other ships in that category ... no thanks !

We are RC fans ... but no desire to be on the Big Ugly sisters ... just for the sake of saying i've "done" them and bragging on here.

Just because we have cruised on Oasis and Allure and post on here, why do you assume we are "bragging"? If you have such a negative view of the ships, I don't see why you would assume someone is bragging about being on them. Is it because the price is more than you choose to spend? As others said, don't knock it till you've tried it. I've never been on Liberty and would never be critical about it.

Different strokes for different folks. No reason to be snide in your comments.